Our incomplete love

Tae keeps looking at Jin again and again. There is silence in the car and it's killing him. The day was quite hectic for everyone at company. After work Jin asked him to accompany him. He said he wanted to talk to him about himself. He doesn't know but he feels as if something really bad is going to happen. He stops thinking when the car comes to a halt. It's a big mansion.

TAE: Jin-ah what is it?

JIN: You'll know soon my love. This is my home and today I want you you to see my whole truth.

TAE: Jin-ah?

JIN: Please! Let me tell you before I become the coward that I'm.

TAE: Baby what are you saying?

Tae asks when they stop in front of the mansions door.

JIN: What you are gonna see inside is the art of me that I told you but never showed you. I did wrong and I'm gonna pay for all my life. I-I just hope you can forgive me.

TAE: Baby?

Jin takes a deep breath and takes him inside. Tae looks around awed by beauty. Jin keeps looking at him. He thinks how Tae will look in his home, running, cooking, laughing and doing everything. He gulps the lump when he realizes that it will stay his dream after today. He is looking at Tae that is why he can see his expression clearly. From awed by beauty to happiness to shock to confusion to sadness and anger. He doesn't need to explain because Tae figured out while seeing those pictures. Because in the front wall of his hall are the pictures; pictures of his family, of his parents, of his friends and their friendship but mist importantly of his and his Bub, his brother, JUNGKOOK.

JIN: Tae!

TAE (teary eyes): NO. No is that....are you? please tell me you are joking?

JIN: I am sorry. I am so sorry to hurt once before, to cause the pain to you brother to my brother.

Jin falls on his knees sobbing hardly. Tae stands there shocked and lifeless. He can't believe the man he loves is the same man who tried to take his everything from him.

TAE: You are the cause of my Angel's pain, his depression, his nightmares.

JIN: I didn't knew.

TAE: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I LOVE YOU AND YOU DID THIS TO ME.

JIN: I didn't knew Tae. I promised I realized when I see my Bub.

TAE: But you still didn't said anything. I shared my everything with you but you still stayed silent.

JIN: I didn't wanted to loose you.

TAE: Well guess what you still did. Because I cannot look at you now and think you as the man I love but the man who tried to take my world from me. And Bun! oh my God how could you do this to your own brother. You should have told the truth the moment you realized but you didn't. You lied and you kept lying. You broke my trust, my faith in you. I don't ever wanna see your face.

JIN: Tae! Tae! TAE!!!!!

Tae leaves the home and runs. He runs away trying to shut his mind off but he can still see the image if his Angel lying lifeless on hospital bed, years of his brother being conscious of who he looks, who he is, years if the pain that they went through because of the man who is his lover.

TAE: WHY? WHY ME? WHY CAN I NEVER HAVE MY HAPPY EVER AFTER?

That night two parts of a soul cried for each other. Their pain which broke them apart. The pain which snatched their happy ending from them. The happy end which was so close but stayed farther away. That night the moon witnessed two hearts crying for their incomplete love, broken trust and unfinished happy ending.

A WEK LATER

Jin is working in his office. Its been a week since that day. He tried calling Tae but never got any response. He get to know from Jimin that Tae got angry with him because he didn't told him truth. He doesn't know what to do. So he works and works till he passes out. This way he is numb to every thing. He was on call when the door opened with a loud bang. He looked at the source and found an angry looking Jungkook.

JK: Y-YOU! YOU FUCKUNG PIECE OF SHIT....(holds his collar) DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN HURTING THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY DID YOU HAD TO TELL HIM? WHH COULDN'T YOU STAY QUITE? WHY? WHY? (releasing his collar and pushing him) I HATE YOU. I AHTE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. YOU SHOULDN'T HAD COME BACK. YOU SHOULD HAVR STAYED AWAY. I NEVER MISSED YOU. I DIDNT MISSED YOU WHEN I WON MY FIRST PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION. I DIDN'T MISSED YOU AT MY GRADUATION. I-I.....

Jin hugs him as Jungkook keeps slamming his fists on his chests. They both fall down with Jungkook's head on his chest. Their chest heaving as they cry for the mistakes they made, for the time they lost and for the longing they felt.

JIN: I AM SORRY. I AM SO SORRY. HYUNG IS SORRY. FORGIVE HYUNG BUB. HYUNG IS SORRY.

JK: I MISSED YOU. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. EVERYTIME I WON,I LOOKED FOR YOU. WHENEVER I FAILED I WANTED YOU TO HUG ME AND TELL ME IT WILL BE OKAY. I MISSED YOU HYUNGIE.

JIN: I MISSED YOU TOO BUB. MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

The day is finally coming to an end. The broken relationship is finally seeing it's pieces trying to mend. The sun of their pain is finally set followed by the calmness. The moon sees two brothers in each itgers arm just like how they were years before. Just like how Kookie would find his Hyungie when he sees a nightmare or when the outside world was too big for him but his Hyungie's warmth protected him always. Just like how the world was cruel to Jin after they lost their parents but seeing his Bub's fave when he returns home taking his tiredness from him. Because at the end of the day, in the night two brothers slept in each other's arms, protecting each other from the cruelty of outside world.

.......................................-.-.......................................

New Mail.

TO,
THE HR,
KIM CORP. SOEUL SK.

MR LEE,

My name is KIM TAEHYUNG. I have been working for Kim Corporation for the last month. As per my contract, I can resign from my job after 6 months or whenever. I have been having some personal issues because of which I no longer want to continue to do this job. That is why I'm resigning from my position as secretary of CEO. I am attaching my resignation letter with the mail.
I hope to hear positive news from you very soon.
Sincerely,
Kim Taehyung.
Secretary of CEO KIM.

...............................THE END.................................

Here is the final end of this story. It has been a long journey. I hope you loved the story.