F💎ck You and Your Herpagonasyphilaids!

I laid on the couch, watching Ash recount the stack of money at the coffee table in front of me, occasionally looking down at his phone. I gnawed on my cheek, his eyes squinted from the smoke of his blunt raising up towards his eye. His head tilted as he tried avoiding the smoke from getting in his eye. He inhaled deeply, licking his lips as he reached up, pulling it away from his mouth before holding it out for me.

   I grabbed it, smoking some as I continued to silently watch him. I hate to admit it, but I felt ashamed, jumping harshly in my spot as someone started to pound on the front door. Ash held up a hand, taking the blunt from me. He took a deep inhale, standing up from the couch as he did so.

"Calm down, ma. I got it." He hands the blunt back to me, leaving the money in his precise order on the table. I inhale on the blunt, sitting up from the couch as I watched after him. I inhaled deeply, absentmindedly as I waited impatiently for him to return. Being able to relax as he finally enters back into the room, Rue behind him.

   I pulled the blunt away, looking through the smoke cloud at Ash, eyes steadily making their way for Rue, both of us locking eyes. I still hadn't seen her since the night they left. Well, since Jules left. Rue didn't go with her, Jules leaving her behind just like she had me.

"Uhh, hey, Marina. Sup?" I blinked, it was clear she was on something, her speech slurred some. I shook it off, nodding sideways as I went from a no to yes quickly, almost tripping myself up. I was just.. tripped on my emotions. Overwhelmed with how much that's been going on lately.

"I'm,- It's fine. Things are fine." It was mostly a lie and I'm sure they both knew that. Ash looking up from sitting back down on his spot on the couch. He reaches out, me getting the hint he wanted the blunt back.

"Damn, ma." I chuckle bashfully as he looked between me and the blunt.

"I'm sorry. Next time don't leave me alone with it." He sucks his teeth, dramatically taking it back from me.

"I'll remember that for next time." I smiled, it dropping slowly as Rue made her way beside me, plopping down on the couch. Her legs spread open and arms back against the back of the couch. I slowly looked over to her, her doing the same as we stared at each other silently for a while. Finally, she laughs out a bit, a sarcastic chuckle at the end.

"Man, she really fucked us up, didn't she?" I smiled sadly to her, her rolling her head away from me as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Man, didn't Fez say you wasn't 'loud here no more?" Ash seems to remind Rue harshly from across us, remembering him saying that once before too.. The day Mouse showed up.

    I looked over, him almost glaring her down as he wrapped the rubber band around the money aggressively.

"We good now, chill out, man. Geez. Where is Fez anyways?"

"Getting ready. Y'all gon' need 'a leave soon." I raised a brow at him, thinking surely, he wasn't talking about me too.

"Bro, what?" He ignored me, his phone dinging from the table. He picks it up quickly, reading something over before standing up from the couch.

"Ay, yo, bro! Got it!" I sit up some, confused what entirely was going on.

"Marina, you stay here. You, get the fuck out." I almost smiled, looking at Rue as she pulled her head back at Ash's instructions. Fez makes his way into the room quickly, grabbing his keys from the counter. Rue getting up from the couch quickly, making her way for him.

"Ay, let me come with ya, man." Fez stops for a minute, not really fazed but looks at Ash, him shaking his head. It was clear he wasn't fond of the idea, even more so when Fezco actually agreed.