039

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

It had been a week since they had returned from LA and the comments had not stopped.

Nick, Matt, and Chris thought that if they avoided it the fans would eventually stop, but it got worse.

It got to the point that Rory thought it would be best if they stopped posting with each other but Chris didn't want that. He wanted his fanbase to be okay with him dating someone.

He was happy with Rory and he was extremely saddened at the fact that the person he loves is not a person his fans love.

They were all sitting down enjoying a movie while Rory slept on Chris's shoulder.

"We have to do something about it," Chris said as everybody turned to him.

"There has to be something we can do," Chris said as they all stayed quiet.

"She says it doesn't affect her, but it definitely does," June said looking at her best friend.

"When I and June got together the fans were happy for me... maybe a little of them were mad but that wore off in like three days," Matt said as Chris cursed under his breath

"Should we say something to them?" Nick asked looking at everyone, mainly his brothers.

"What do you mean?" Dara asked as Nick sighed loudly.

"Well like say something to our fans," Nick added looking at his brothers and then at Ash. Ash grabbed his hand and squeezed.

"I dont know," Matt said looking at Chris because this whole thing was going to come down to Chris and Rory.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

omg guys this is the second to last chapter of this book and I am going to publish the Matt one either today or tomo! thank you guys so much for reading my book I had a lot of fucking fun writing this and I am so excited for the Matt one.

1 more chap to go 
(and its going to be a long one)