my heart to yours (announcement)

WARNING THIS PART AND THE FIC WILL CONTAIN SEASON FOUR VOLUME ONE AND TWO SPOILERS.

I just finished Volume Two a few hours ago and couldn't get Ronance out of my head and everything in general so ...

Welcome to the new fic announcement :)

MY HEART TO YOURS ....

"everyone has a heart - a reason to fight and to live - and you are mine"

after the events of season fours ending, a storm now lingers over Hawkins. Tasked with protecting Max, Lucas, and Erica at the hospital, Nancy and Robin find their own storm brewing between them - one they dusted over in the heart of danger for a little too long.

My Heart To Yours will begin with two intro parts, each based on one of the characters and their thoughts surrounding their interactions within Season Four. The fic will then go on to work as sort of a Ronance version of what season five / after season four could possibly feature.

This fic will be longer and more in depth, and for sure more on the emotional side of things compared to this one.

Expect My Heart To Yours to drop its first part by within the next week. Updates will then continue to hopefully happen within a week or two every time.

Thank you all again for enjoying Nice Things and I cannot wait to write and share this new one 🫶