Dreamwalkers meeting

Five years later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SYYLWANIN!" I screamed. I tried to run. But I couldn't. It was like if I had melted into the ground.  I tried to free myself. I was sweating. I was screaming her name. She couldn't hear me anymore. Sylwanin was hanging from her main braid and got held from a man with white hair. Now I had to see her suffer again.

Blood ran down her body and I collapsed on the ground screaming. It happened again and I couldn't help her. Again.

"Zey'rall! Zey'rall!" I heard Neytiri's voice from far away.
Now her voice got clearer. "Zey'rall! Hey are you okay?" I opened my eyes and found myslef with wet cheeks. I had cried.
"What happened Zey'rall?"
"Just one bad dream. Nothing big." I answered looking away.
"Nothing big? You woke me up with your screams."
"Sorry." I mumble hissed getting out of my hammock.

"Hey, where are you going?" Neytiri asked also getting out of her hammock.
"I'm getting out of here." I took my bow from a table and went out into the night. I needed to hunt. I knew there wouldn't be animals around but I had to run. Free myself from this bad dream.

"Ay wait up!" Neytiri also got her bow and we went out into the forest.

We walked on a tree trunk as Neytiri started to speak. "Can you please tell me what happened in your dream? Zey'rall! Hey!" Neytiri gripped my right shoulder and turned me around.

"Okay, fine." I sighed. I really didn't want to tell her because she had lost her sister too and probably couldn't handle it. She was a strong woman, but it was a very sad topic.

"I dreamed of-" I suddendly stopped.
"Zey'rall?" Neytiri asked whispering.
I pulled her down with me so that we crouched.

"Hey, you're just going to make the Viperwolves even more mad." I heard some anxious male talking.
"But they are already mad!" Another male voice said. It was deeper than the other. But the first was more husky.
"Just keep the fire down!"

I went down onto my belly and Neytiri did the same. We peeked down to the ground where the male voices came from.

There were two Avatars. They wore very covering clothes like Grace had too. But their clothes were ripped and they had bruises and wounds that bleeded. I hadn't seen Avatars for 5 years. They weren't allowed here and they definentely knew that. But did they?

"Stay here." I said to Neytiri and she nodded.
I slowly went down from the tree trunk and went behind a bush. I took my knife, which was wrapped around my thigh with a leather strap, in my hand and went quietly behind them. I nodded to Neytiri who had already aimed her bow at one of the two.

Then suddendly an Atokirina landed on Neytiri's bow. I glared at her and she glared back.
What to do now? I mouthed. She shrugged her shoulders. I went one step forward and stepped on a little branch. Shit. Shit. Shit! I went fast behind a tree as both of them turned around. Unprofessional. I was so dumb.

"I don't have all goddamn night!" The darker voice screamed. "C'MON!"
"Fine! MAKE THEM EVEN MORE ANGRIER!" The other male spoke.
That was enough. I jumped out of my hiding place and grabbed one of the men. My knife went fast up to his throat.

"JAGO!" The one with the deep voice screamed.
"Another word, I kill him!" My maybe not so good english became use.
"Okay okay." He said holding up his hands. "Just let him go. Please."
"Che." I let go of him and he fell to the ground.
There was a pack of Viperwolves behind them. I took his torch and threw it into the lake next to us.