1

Hello to all. I am here to say some things. On July 4th everyone is suppose to be changing their profile pictures on all platforms to Technoblade's profile pictures or even fanarts of him. So set the date and be ready to change your Profile pictures on that day. <3

Onto the other from me.

This is so heartbreaking, Technoblade was and is still impacting our lives, he will greatly be missed not just as a YouTuber but as a person as well, I don't think Techno wanted us to be sad for to long, He wanted us to be happy and smiling for him, so smile for him, be happy for him, we all gotten inspiration from him some of us have different ways of showing that any where from making animations of Technoblade, doing art of Technoblade, or even making fanfictions of Technoblade, or making edits, or whatever else there is to make, he doesn't want us to stop he just waned us to be happy to smile. Right now we may mourn for him, but remember "TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!" That's true he will always, forever, and eternity lives on in our hearts, memories, soul, animations, arts, fanfictions, edits, the list goes on as long as we remember him and how he wanted us to like a Legend he was and still is, now let's make sure his legacy never dies. We all have/had learned so much from Technoblade, Knowing Techno now he will be watching us from heaven, or beyond the stars, or even been reborn into his next life, and he probably is laughing at us now saying something like this "Stop calling nerds" or "Hahah Look at those nerds crying, L. Stop crying, and stop being sad" but yet Techno will be watching over all of us like a Guardian Angel or A Knight in Shining Armor. He is waiting for us all until our time comes. We Love You Technoblade for all eternity. May we meet in our next lives/heaven.

Rest In Peace Technoblade. 

-----------

Now onto other. I know this won't reach many people but please share this.

Let's keep Techno alive by keeping all of your fanfictions, arts, edits, animations up. It may feel odd at first, and continuing your creative works about Technoblade don't. Don't stop. Keep doing what you enjoy/love. That is how we keep him alive guys. All I am staying don't delete anything of him (Your Works) you will only be making everything of his legacy weaker. Newer fans of Techno that finds his videos go looking for the creatives of Techno (Arts, Edits, Animations, fanfictions, etc) they will wonder why they aren't any but to be honest they might go on to think something like we don't care for him anymore (Not True), and other things.

Now it's up to all of you to decide what you want to do with your creatives of Techno. Of course all of us can take a break from doing an creatives and all of that. I hope all of you are good, and let's love each other as a good, amazing, awesome community we are. I Love y'all be safe.

By the way. I am so sorry this might have bothered you, and this might have sound horrible to you, I am sorry that I might sound like a bad person but I'm not just trying to keep Techno's legacy in place longer until new fans of him come along, and so they can help us keep his legacy going on like passing the torch down from person to person. I Hope y'all have a good day today. Please share with others share this or comment something like this on their creatives (Animations, Art, Fanfictions, Edits.)