☁ - 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳: 𝘛𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪 !

(𝘛𝘞): 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦!!

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴/𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴: 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘰𝘤 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 .. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 .. 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵! <3

────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

The stormy days of Sumeru were mostly quiet and peaceful. All small critters that roam around hide in burrows or under trees to seek shelter, the people of the rainforest retreat to their small huts and hanging homes, some unlucky people might get caught up by the rain and fail to retreat to their homes but can instead find themselves seeking shelter under a giant leaf. Y/n is one of the unlucky ones..

"Hm.. I have my book.. my binoculars.. and my map.." Y/n looked in their bag once more and began checking to see if they had missed anything, for the 5th time. Once they knew everything was inside they began heading out. Y/n walked outside and breathed in the fresh air, nothing can beat Sumeru's morning air. Some birds flew around and Y/n began walking towards the trail that lead to the City.

As odd as it is, Y/n can usually be found picking random trinkets while they walk, finding things such as ruin gears, jewelry, or even shiny rocks. It was a habit they got used to doing since they were young, so it stuck with them while growing up. 

"Y/n!" A familiar voice calls out to them, and they turn around to see non-other than their friend, Nara, a scholar of the Academia, she studies alchemy and researches about geology at the same time.

"Oh, Morning Nara." Y/n gave the girl a small smile before continuing her walk. "What do you need this time?" Nara has a habit of asking Y/n many things, especially favours. 

"Oh C'mon.. I just want to hang out with you!" Nara nudges Y/n before giving them a playful glare. 

"Shouldn't you be studying?.. not to be rude or anything.. but I don't want you to fail because of me.." Nara pouts before holding onto their hand.

"I'm on my break!! so I can relax for the time being.." Y/n sighs in defeat and continues walking while Nara holds on to their right arm for dear life.

The two friends begin walking up the stairs leading to the main hot spot of the rainforest, the trading market. Many merchants across Tyvat come here to trade and exchange knowledge from one another, this was a tool for Scholars as they can use this as an advantage for their research.

"oo!! look at that!!" Nara pulls away before running up to a stall that sold insects that have been crystallized over time. Y/n sighs and begins walking towards her..

"Come on Nara.. You don't want me to leave you.. do you?-" Before Y/n could finish their sentence, Nara had just purchased half of what the merchant was selling.

"NARA!! YOU IDIOT?! WHY DID YOU?!" Nara shoved a crystal towards Y/n's face which showed a crystallized butterfly.