F💎ckin' Junkie 💎ss B💎tch

It was silent for a while, the girls in the back not able to help themselves from talking to keep time moving onwards.

"Hi, I'm Faye." I raised a brow, looking in the visor mirror, taking a break from surveying the area.

"Yo, fam, uh, Rue. That's Marina." I deadpanned at Rue, not really liking the fact she gave her my name. She held a fist up, the Faye chick dabbing back, chuckling quietly as Rue made their hands 'explode.'

    I almost smiled, scolding myself for almost allowing so before going back to watching around us. I turned some in my seat, leaning against the door, bringing a knee up partially onto the seat.

"How's your New Year's goin'?" Rue suddenly asked after a brief moment of silence.

"What?" Faye sounded so confused. Jesus, I wonder what drugs she be doing.

"New year's." Rue subtly reminds. I stare in fascination as she looks lost, slowly, ever so slowly coming to the realization.

"It's fucking New Year's?"

"I believe so." Rue slowly nods. I sigh, rolling my head to the side sarcastically.

"And you guessed correctly." I say playfully. She chortles quietly, Faye still discombobulated.

"What?"

"New Year." I roll my eyes up into my head, thumping my head back against the door. A small thud as I reopened my eyes, looking back at the two once more.

"I swear my boyfriend doesn't tell me anything." I squinted my eyes at her, trying to bite back a comment. With how fucked up his face his, I'd be surprised if he knew. I internally cackle, smiling to myself.

"So uh, no big plans for New Year's than, I guess?" I asked sarcastically. She stared half lidded, mouth ajar and shakes her head.

"What about you guys?" I shook my head 'no', Rue doing the same.

"So, your boyfriends aren't taking you out after this?" She may or may not have caught me off guard, throwing her a look before settling back against the door.

"Me and him aren't a thing." I say firmly and defensively. Rue chuckles out some. In case you're wondering yes, yes, she's still high. Completely.

"What about you?" She then asks Rue. Rue seems to trip on her words, trying to laugh it off at the same time.

"No. Oh no, I'm not. Me and him, no. uh." She sighs out, knowing she was just making it worst. I rolled my eyes some, figuring to move the conversation along.

"She likes my sister. But hasn't really talked to her since the night she left." I explain boredly. I folded my arms, resting my head back onto the door as I closed my eyes. Someone could easily mistake me as sleeping from how I looked, even if it looked uncomfortable.