"Make it out"......of the closet

Maksim awoke to the sound of his alarm. "Girl, stop playing wit me" was blaring from his phone. Waking up to his own songs fueled him.

It was a holiday, but he wanted to get a head start on his goals early today. Never too early to grind, he thought to himself. Maksim dedicated the first thirty minutes of his mornings posing in front of the mirror, naked. He needed this, he yearned for this. As he admired his petite physique he couldn't help but smirk.

"Fudge, I look good", he said out loud.

He scratched his hairy chest slowly inching down to his balls. The whiff he caught from his fingers made him jerk back. It was not pleasant. "Guess I gotta shower", he thought disappointedly.

Washing all his crevices with his 5 in 1 body wash, he let the water run down his ass, never once scrubbing it. He wasn't gay. He emerged from his five-minute shower, slightly cleaner than before. Axe body spray was on his bathroom sink counter.

Later that day, he had achieved all but one of his goals he set for that day. He still had to go to the gym to work out his legs. He never skipped leg day. He thought to himself that he needed to push his friends to do the same. Who should be my victim? he thought. He walked past his friend's home and invited himself in.

"Wassup, my G" he said.

A young innocent boy named Kevin greeted him back with "Yo"

They caught up with current events and then Maksim proposed to go the gym together.

"You can't be skipping leg day like that", Maksim said to Kevin.

Kevin didn't want to go but Maksim was insistent.

They arrived at the gym, it was empty except for the receptionist. Just the way Maksim liked it. " I get the mirrors all to myself", he thought.

They swiftly started with squats. Maksim showed Kevin the proper form. He was the expert, after all.

Kevin wasn't a gym rat like Maksim. He had poor form and weak conditioning. It was obvious he was going to struggle. Maksim reassured him and they got to work.

Kevin got 4 and a half reps in before his legs started trembling. Maksim knew what this meant. Quickly he acted to protect his friend from injury.

Maksim who rarely bent his knees got down to Kevin's level to help him out. He noticed how pretty his friend's eyes looked. He couldn't resist and gave him a peck on the lips. Kevin could not move away.

"No homo", said Maksim

"Y-yes, n-no h-homo", stammered Kevin

Kevin was flabbergasted, "Why did I enjoy that kiss so much", he thought. He needed more.

Chapter 2.

The workout had gone on pause, and they were back at their lockers. Both boys had separated themselves to think about what had transpired. Kevin was first to break the silence. He took off his shirt while approaching Maksim and said, "I've always wanted this." He jumped onto Maksim's lap and kissed him, all tongue.

Maksim was now erect. He had been having erectile dysfunction problems for some time now. Women could not get his dick hard. He didn't want to question it. Overcome by lust he pulled his friend closer.

He picked the dainty Kevin up easily and laid him down on his back on the floor of the gym. He reached down to the waistband of Kevin's Faithful Fabrics® sweatpants and began pulling them down.

"Flip over", said Maksim assertively.

"Yes....daddy", said Kevin

Maksim was throbbing by this point. He needed to lose his clothes. He undressed, tossing his clothes everywhere and his underwear under some equipment, unknowingly.

His member stood at full mast, a glorious two inches.

Then without wasting any time on foreplay, Maksim penetrated the young boys cheeks.

Maksim was in ecstasy while he pumped.

"Yeaah, we fucking at the gym", Maksim croaked.

"Arghghggh", moaned Kevin

"You know you da greatest" sang Maksim into Kevin's ear

"You feel dat, that's ma compact muscle", he continued.

He did everything he wanted with Kevins ass.

It was the best thirty seconds of his life and he couldn't hold any longer.

His balls ached and he unleashed his hot spunk in his friend's ass.

They got dressed quickly without cleaning up. The two boys' eyes met. They started to laugh.

"We got to do this again", said Kevin.

"You already know dat" said Maksim with a shit-eating grin on his face.

On their way out the receptionist gave them a big smile.

Earlier that day, Alfred was gluttonizing: glizzies, bananas, eggplants and everything else. He had been getting comments about his weight and double chin. A gym membership was what he needed. He decided to sign up today. He arrived at the gym, but it was mostly empty. Eventually he had himself a new gym membership. He waddled his way to the locker rooms.

"I'm going to be so hot, soon", he thought.

There were a couple of toned sexy guys that were working out.

"I could look like them, if I wanted to", he thought to himself.

He approached them and began bothering them with questions. Noticing their annoyance with him he got angry. Why did everyone always avoid him, he thought.

"I bet you guys are gay", he said to the two guys.

He woke up with a headache in a dark place. He was shoved inside a locker at the gym.

Little beams of light were visible through the holes of the locker. Before he could yell for help, he heard a voice. Afraid of the two guys who did this to him, he decided to keep quiet.

To his surprise it was his two friends Kevin and Maksim fucking.

He continued peeping whilst hard. A little while passed and he emerged from the locker. He noticed someone's underwear under some equipment. He picked up the skid marked underwear and gave them a good ole' sniff. There was no way he was letting them have all the fun, perhaps a threesome was in order.