Chapter 21

Ethena's POV

   The judge has finally made the right decision, in my favor, and now my son will finally be safe.  Ron's lunatic mom is locked up behind bars where she needs to be, there's a permanent restraining order against her, Lena's bitch ass won't be around my son, and most importantly, neither will Ron.  All the dangers to my son have been successfully eradicated, just like I knew they would be.

I've hired a babysitter for whenever we need it. 

The girls and I are recording an episode of LesbiHonest.  "Well who do we have here?"  Kira says in a cheerful tone, smiling.

"This is baby boy Jacob.  My son."  I say with a proud smile, holding Jacob in my lap.  "We finally get to meet the LesbiBaby!"  Leslie excitedly says.

"The......what?"  Tasha says, her face showing pure confusion.  "Since our podcast is called LesbiHonest, and he's the baby of one of the members, he's the LesbiBaby."  Leslie nonchalantly explains proudly, as if it was obvious.

"But......he's not a lesbian."  Kira chimes in.  "No duuuuhhhh.  It's just because of the name of the podcast."  Leslie responds.

"Yeeeeaaahhhh, let's not call him that."  Tasha says.  "Why you gotta hate, Tash?"  Leslie says.  "I mean, he technically isn't even a baby.  He's a little kid."  Tasha says.

"I don't know, I kinda like the sound of it."  Kira says.  "See?!  Kira gets it."  Leslie says, brightening up a bit, a smile on her face.

I laugh at this whole thing.  To be honest, I kinda like LesbiBaby, too.  It has a nice ring to it.  Rolls off the tongue just right.

"Can I hold him?!"  Tasha questions.  I giggle.  "Sure."  I gently hand him over to her.

He looks up at her.  "Mommy, who's this?  She's preeeetty."  He says.  Tasha giggles at him.

"Well, guys, it looks like my son stole Tasha's heart."  I say into the mic.  "I'm gonna go grab a snack really quick."  Leslie says.  "Me, too."  Kira follows up.

They both leave the room.

I leave the room, too, Jacob being left with Tasha.  I peek around the corner, and that's when I see.........Leslie and Kira kissing?!

They are really going at it, tongues and all.  "Ahem."  I say, clearing my throat as I make myself visible.

They jump, Leslie stepping away from her.  "Seems like the only snack here is Kira."  I say to Leslie.

"You followed us?  Why?"  Leslie says.  "It seemed pretty weird that you two would "coincidentally" get a snack together.  You didn't think my nosey ass was gonna come, too?  Y'all supposed to be my friends.  Y'all don't know me for real,"  I chuckle.  "But are y'all dating?"

"No.  We just fuck."  Kira responds.  "FWB's."  Leslie says, smiling.  "How?  ......Why?"

"I mean, look at her.  She's hot."  Kira says.  "And Kira is fine as fuck.  Why would I not let her hit this?"

"And as far as the how part goes, it was just, like, mutual.  We just admitted our attraction to each other, and whabam, my strap is in her."  Kira says.

"Huh.  This is not how I imagined this night going.  Welp, I'm going back to the studio.  Continue....making out, or whatever."

I leave them be.