~ A Spy, Assassin and Telepath ~

TW: BLOOD AND GORE
A few more days later, Yor started acting more happy and coming out of her room more, which made Loid and Anya confused.
"Good morning Loid! Good morning Anya! What'd Loid make for breakfast today?" Yor said.
"Uh.. papa made pancakes!" Anya responded.
"That's great!" Yor sat down.
"Loid, Anya! I have to go to work again tonight. I won't be home for a bit." Yor said to Loid and Anya.
As Loid, Anya and Yor decided to go out for the day, it was awkward seeing Yor happy after a couple days.
"That was fun, Anya!' Yor crouched down to Anya.
"Yep, Mama!" Anya acted happy with Yor.
As night fell at the Forger's, Yor needed to go do an assassination.
"Bye Anya! By Loid!" She waved them goodbye and smiled.
"Bye, Yor!" The two said.
Soon after Yor left, Loid tucked Anya into bed.
"I'll have to see what's making Yor so happy.." Loid said as he followed Yor outside their apartment.
Loid saw Yor go into an elevator and he ran upstairs.
As Loid finally caught up wiht Yor, he saw her knock on an apartment door.
"Who's apartment is that?" Loid said suspiciously.
Loid rounded the corner and was way closer to Yor.
He saw a young man open the door.
"Who the hell is that?" Loid looked to see a man who looked like his age.
Loid then saw Yor look around.
"Ah.. I'm here to see you." Yor said.
The man stared at her and narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?"
Yor backed the man into his apartment and Loid peeked around the door and looked into the room to see Yor next to the man.
"Who are you? Why are you here?" The man said, scared.
She took out what seemed to be a pointy stick and backed the man into a corner.
"I'm gonna need you to stay still." Yor narrowed her eyes and directed her weapon towards the man, stabbing him in the chest.
"HE-" He tried to scream for help but Yor soon covered his mouth and stabbed him once again.
It was almost like Yor was taking out all his anger out on him. Because she was.
"You don't know what it's like to have a husband who only married you for a mission." Yor whispered in the man's ear.
She kept stabbing him, taking out all her anger.
Blood covered the walls and floors in the apartment as the man laid on the floor, dead.
Yor panted a bit.
"I'm sorry.. i didn't wanna do this. I really didn't. But I had to. I just had to kill you. I'm sorry.." Yor stared at the corpse.
She sat there and thought about life.
"He'll be fine without a life, anyway." Yor said.
She held up her pointy 'knife' and stared at the blood.
She saw his blood on her hands.
"What if.." Yor thought.
She licked a bit of blood off her fingers.
"What am I doing.. this is crazy! This is all crazy!" Yor said as she went to the bathroom to clean up.
Loid couldn't believe what was happening. He couldn't comprehend what was happening.
He walked away as if it didn't happen.
"Why.. why would she do something like that?" Loid said to himself.
"She's crazy.." Loid thought.
Soon after Loid headed to bed, Yor went back home.
"I guess it'll be better if I take assassinations more seriously." Yor said quietly as she roamed the halls to see her room, entering it.