| forward |

hi guys!!

this is probably going to be the first story ideas that i actually publish due to the personal attachment i feel for this story. i really want to see it come to life and very excited too experience this journey with you. instead of the reader i'm now the author and will get the joy of seeing your reactions.

though it still in the works i have a good idea of how i want this story to turn out. i had plot formed in my head a vision board and cast on pinterest a playlist forming on spotify and book cover ideas all thought of wayyy before the title, and to me the title is the hardest of all. finally thinking of a title (may or may not change along the way) i am able to get my hands dirty and jump right in and bring you a book i hope you'll love and enjoy.

>>>cast<<<

here's who i envisioned as my cast but feel free to envision who ever you want. keep in mind that this story is purely fictional and the characters in my book live completely different lives outside of it, any correlation that it is true is of coincidence.

Lorena "Lori" Reed played as Ocean Lewisfound her on pinterest and wouldn't rest till i got her insta @oceanlewis and honestly fell in love! U^ェ^U

found her on pinterest and wouldn't rest till i got her insta @oceanlewis and honestly fell in love! U^ェ^U

Kira Matthews as Kaash Paigelol i don't plan on this being a kaash paige fan fiction and had a different person in mind but when i thought of kaash all other thoughts went out the window

lol i don't plan on this being a kaash paige fan fiction and had a different person in mind but when i thought of kaash all other thoughts went out the window. fr in love!

Ameris Tahiri as Nisrina Sbia (@nisrina)she is muslim in real life and i will keep it that way in the story

she is muslim in real life and i will keep it that way in the story. which will provide a wanted challenge for research purposes. in a way i think will help me as i'm looking more into the religion myself. i would love help and guidance along the way!

other character ideas will be introduced throughout the story.

i, under no circumstances, will allow hateful and disrespectful comments under my story. they will be deleted and you will be reported. if there is something you don't like or have nothing nice or supportive to say keep it to yourself or stop reading. it's that simple.

let me know your thoughts... the first chapter will be coming soon!