『 Chapter II the Phantom 』

Vol.I 𝕬 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊 ø𝖋 𝕭ł𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘
                      『𝕬𝖌𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖞』

Part I the Encounter

              [𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤?]

      He pressed the switch at the Mic Stand again.

       "Thanks, that was fast than my expectations. Send the result at Monitor 5 please"

     The result appeared with duet beeps.

                 .....𝘖𝘩𝘩 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦...

     Now things are going to fun,He thought. He shut down the CPU and rise from his expensive cozy gaming sofa chair padded with black leather with bright green wire outlining it.
       Eight deactivated black monitors encompass him.He left the observation chamber behind and reveal a bigger Dark room floored by richly decorated large carpet.
        His Gaming Room always switch off light so it set in dark blue gloom but Neon Aquamarine colored light wires outlined the edges of Room. He put on his midnight dark blue hooded zipped Sweater upon thin Obsedian long sleeves t-shirt. The weather of the world is permanently under 0 Degree Centigrade after a clumsy project of a group of scientists for preventing Global warming and result «Global Freezing».
           He put on his black framed rectangular glasses. The outside world is as bright as a blinding light show for a shut-in like him.
          He put a Bluetooth earphone in his left eardrum with a hidden small microphone connected to his lips. That's how he communicate with Argus.He took a black umbrella to protect the cold rain.

                       "Ok .. I'm off"

        He speak to himself after electrically locking the gates of his manor which lie in the wealthiest district in the NEON City (New Yangon City, abbreviations from the two first alphabets and last alphabets). The maids returned their home and he told his butler to guard the house. The Butler always caring him after his loss of parents. He's his confidante,family,friend and everything he have as something he can rely on.Drizzle rustling outside.
        Cold wind gusted carrying rain drops which attack his rain. Rich color of gold spilling from the lampposts. The icy water extinguish the heat of the day and vaporized forming a hazy misty blurry environment.Several manor hazing through the thin film of rain.He took a deep breath out and it's freeze to snow fume in front of him due to Temperature dropping.He always sighs when past reminded him.
         His parents died in a brutal murder by a psychopath.Although he didn't witnessed the scene,Anger and sadness burn inside his heart. .Although he's the God of Death in the game, he's a ordinary 17 year old boy with a romantic pinkish brown schoolboy haircut. He's pale white and tall.The most unique thing about him is his Dark Violet eyes which he inherited from his mother... Eyebrows drawn from it in an artistic angle.Although he tried best not to, he's quite popular in school.
          The World had been changed to this different World after many chaos started from 2037 to 2135 AD.The World War III. China and Russia leaded the communist countries. American and Europe leaded the Democratic nations.
            Both had great conflicts until China declared war on United State of America.The tensions started from 2020 where the pandemic started which is China behind it.And 2021 ad the Burma military coup and Arfuganisran incident which is China is behind it And then Ukraine war and the ongoing shootings to innocent civilian protestors in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
              After the reveal of illegal usage of bio weapons,War broke out between the Alliances  and Federations.Small Asean countries is recruited by China to Federation as pawns.
               The war raged for almost 100 years (98 years). After many explosions of nuclear and hydrogen bombs which leaves the earth to split a few fragments from the pedosphere to the orbit. Which can be seen in daylight and called caelumterra fragments.
                  At 2135 a military clique called A.W.O (Anti War Organization) interrupted the Global massacre called War.They possess weapons that can destroy Milky Way Galaxy in an instant. It intention is pure but dire.Interrupting all wars on earth and eliminate them.
                  A.W.O stopped the war by conquering the whole world. The new regime held Democratic Monarchy where a person ruled the whole world with a parliament under him. No one knows who behind A.W.O.
                    They announced their Rules and regulations which caused shocks over the whole new world.