The Kiss

Yeonwoo's POV
Yes! I found the car key!
But wait...
Where is the door key?

I spent almost half an hour to find the key and I finally found it in the store room.

"Ehhhh, how come it is in the store room." I said and check my watch to see what time is it.
"Holy Jesus! It's 3 p.m.!" I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and then drive the car.

15 minutes later
Eunbin's POV
It's already 3.15 p.m. Why isn't she coming yet? Don't tell me she already knew our plan...There she is!
I smirked and made my hair with my fingers.

"Hello there darlin'."
"Uhhhh. Who are you? And don't call me that."

Oh seriously? We just met yesterday! Hmm...maybe she didn't recognise me because last night was too dark in the karaoke that she didn't even seen my face. Well, that's absolutely wonderful.
"Well. Let me introduce myself. My name is Eunbin Cha."
"Wait that's a coincidence. I have a friend whose name is similar with yours."
"Euntae Cha?"
"Uh-huh?"
"He's my brother."
"What? Wait a minute. You sound familiar."

Oh shit.

"Are you the guy from last night?"
"Uh...I don't know what you're talking about."
"Ahh! I know that sound. It's you! What do you want from me? Are you-" She stop questioning suddenly.

What is she thinking about?

"You and Euntae...had planned this?" She had teary eyes all of a sudden.
"Well aren't you a clever girl."

Yeonwoo's POV
Euntae lied to me? I should have never trust him when we first met in TDL. First play with my feelings then my trust? He's a jerk isn't he? (A/N: Sorry to those who ship YWET.)

"Enough drama. Let's go to my place." He grabbed my hand with a devilish and stupid smirk on his face.
That hurts. Both physically and mentally.
"Hey! What are you doing?" His face was punch by a man.

My eyes were full of tears that my visions are blurry so I wiped all my tears.

"Joo-Jooyul?" I said. "What are you doing here?"
"Yeonwoo! Are you hurt? About that, I'm actually work in here. I have observed all the scene. Can you still please tell me what happened?"
"Hey I'm still here!"
I kicked his member that he couldn't stand anymore but cry like a baby.
"You will pay for this!" He was carried by his bodyguards and they left.
"So, tell me. What happened?" Jooyul grabbed my hands gently and said.

I told him all. How Euntae 'betrayed' me with playing my trust and what did the Eunbin guy talk to me.

"Those b*tches!"
"Jooyul. Stop angry, okay? I'm really glad that you're there. Or else, who knows what will happen?" I lower my head and said. "Thank you. Jooyul. For all the things you have done to me. I really mean that. You know."

"Yeonwoo it's my pleasure to help you. I'm happy too that I can help you. Do you want me to send you home?"
"...No, I want to go somewhere that can makes me feel better. I don't want to go home now." I said and black listed Euntae's number.
I hope we won't meet again.

"In that case...do you want to go to the amusement park? It's fun."
"Okay let's go. Wait, don't you have to work?" I turn on the silent mode on my phone.
"Duh. This is my shop. I leave whenever I want to."
"I never knew you have a shop?"
"You never asked."
"Anyways....let's just go."

20 minutes later
"Wow. So many people."
"It's weekend. Duh. Let's just get in. Cotton candy?"
"Yes! And a Coke too!"

Jooyul's POV
Yeonwoo and I were having so much fun! We played almost all the games! The worst is the roller coaster. Both of us almost vomit. But the haunted became the best unexpectedly. Yeonwoo held my hands and wouldn't let go the entire time! Before leaving, we went to ride a ferris wheel. Yeonwoo said she loves the night view.

"Thank you. Jooyul. I'm having so much fun today!"
*Sigh*
"What's wrong Yeonwoo?"
"It's just...this kinda remind me of Euntae. He once told me that he love night views too. We used to have so much fun together. Things really changed."

"Yeonwoo. Stop thinking of that jerk. He's not worthy."
"I know. It's still sad when someone you used to love suddenly became a stranger to you. Don't you feel the same when it comes to Soyoung?"
"No..."
"Why?"
"Because I love you! Okay? I tried to hide but I can't anymore! Yeonwoo Ha! Please! Look around yourself! There's so many wonderful things around you! I have been loved you for 7 months! Why can't you see it and still missing that jerk! Yes, I maybe not as charming as him. Or as gentle as him. But I love you! And that makes me a better man for you!"
"Jooyul...I never know about it. I thought we were just friends..."
"Friends? Maybe that's for you. I never-" Yeonwoo faced me and her lips touched mine. We...kissed?
"Jooyul...I thought I was the only one who thought so..."
"Were we kissing? Do you-"
"Yes! I love you! It's weird but I have to admit it. I've always have dreams about fantasies with you! I've always want to kiss you, hug you and do what couples do!"
"You...do?"
"Yes! I have been wanted to do this for 3 months!"
"I've already wanted to do this for 5 months." I said and kissed her.
Best day ever.

Unknown POV (A/N: Not Eunbin! I mean it maybe him, but not 100%.)
I have been watched the entire time. I clenched my fists.
"I will win her heart. Jooyul Won. Just wait and see."
_______________________________________________________________
Author's Note
Hahaha...I finally finished this part...Actually if it wasn't my dad, I will probably upload it tomorrow.
Why?
Well I was supposed to be at the mall! Drinking boba tea, eating takoyaki, I was about to but a new phone too! But he wants me to study at home.😭😭
Anyways...since my mom and sis will pack the food and drinks for me. I'll just have to wait at home and pretend im study.😝
Anyone good at Science?🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️ Electricity and Magnetism are so hard! It's killing me helppppp😵
Ps: How's the new cover? I edited it for 1 hour. But I'm still not satisfied with it. But I'm lazy to re-edit it so whatever.