5. Sweet Love

Jungkooks p.o.v.

(Jungkooks Apartment)

Y/n came home with me after everything happened. We sat on the couch together, talking. "So he failed you on purpose?" I asked. She nodded "he told me to drop my friends.. he convinced me that you were distracting me from passing" she said as she looked down at her fingers.

"..and I'm sorry I put you through that" she said. I scooted closer to her, and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. "It's not your fault.. everything is okay now" I said as I kissed the top of her head.

She looked up at me "if you want to.. we can continue what we were doing" she said, referring to the benefits we had. I smiled "no.. it's okay" I said. The look on her face changed, she looked sad, maybe disappointed.

"I don't want to have sex with you as friends anymore" I said. I curled her hair behind her ear before cupping her face "I want to do it out of love.. I'm in love with you" I confessed. I watched as her cheeks turned to a light pink color as she blushed.

I sighed "I've liked you for a while now.. its crazy how fast my heart beats when I see you, you should feel the butterflies I get when we kiss" I said. "Like this?" she asked as she leaned in and placed her lips on mine.

I smiled as I kissed her back. I wrapped my hands around her neck, my fingers running through her hair. She climbed on top of me, pushing my back to land on the couch, I laid there as she straddling me. She pulled away from our kiss and rested her forehead on mine.

"I get butterflies too" she whispered on my lips. I chuckled, "I love you Y/nie" I whispered. She pulled away and looked into my eyes "I love you more kookie" she said. My smile grew as I sat up on my forearms, leaning closer to her face.

Her hands cupped my cheeks, "make love to me" she said. I quickly sat all the way up, wrapping my arms around her. I got off the couch and walked to my room. Our lips connected as I opened my door.

I walked in and walked over to my bed. I placed her down, her head hitting the soft pillows. I kissed down her neck. My hands gripped the collar of her uniform as I ripped it, causing the buttons to snap, as they flew off her shirt.

I kissed down to her chest as I took her shirt off her shoulders. She sat up a little, my hand slipped below her and unclasped her bra. I pulled away and looked down at her chest as I pulled her bra off of her.

Her breasts bounced out. I threw her bra somewhere in my room as my lips attached to her nipple. My hand squeezed her other boob. "Mmm" she let out a soft moan. My free hand traced down to the hem of her skirt.

I slowly unzipped it. I pulled away from her and pulled her skirt down. I shyly smiled when I seen her thong, its my weakness. My hand went down to her clothed pussy and my fingers traced her folds through the thin fabric.

She let out a shaky breath with a whimper. I smirked as I looked up at her face. Her bottom lip was between her teeth as she watched my hand play with her. Her eyes slowly looked up at me as we locked eyes.

She smiled and shyly looked away. I reach down and wrapped my fingers around the hem of her thong before pulling them off. She bucked her hips up to help me get them off her. Once they were off I threw them somewhere in my room.

I brought my hand down to her pussy, slipping my middle finger between her soaked folds. She let out a moan as she rested her head back on the pillows. I traced my finger up to her clit, circling it once before dipping it back down to her entrance.

I teased her hole, before slipping my finger all the way in. "Ahh" she let out a moan. I giggled to my self "you like that, don't you?" I teased. She nodded her head and looked down at me as I fingered her.