Let's Hope It's Not

"Seriously can we go now?" Ash asked impatiently. I continued to watch, Fez pouring himself a cup of liquor, talking to Nate.

"You can, yeah. I'll meet ya back at the house." I dismiss Ash. He crossed his arms at me, me not having to look at him to tell he was giving me an unimpressed look.

"Fine, fine, look. You come with me now, I'll roll you your own blunt. I even got in some new rollin' papers, I'll let you pick the flavor too." This caught my attention, for more than one reason. The obvious one, was getting to smoke, not to mention he was gonna let me pick out the flavor I want. But, because that also meant I got to spend more time with him. Which I would have probably done anyways, but he was the one to suggest it this time. Which, it's not like it's entirely uncommon of him to do so but, I just take every opportunity too when given.

"Hmmm.. Fine. But I wanna wear your clothes tonight." I smiled proudly. He rolled his eyes, but smiled non the less, well smirked.

"'Ion think these well be comfy to sleep in, ma." He taunts, gesturing down to his clothes. I rolled my eyes, turning away from him to focus back on Fezco.

"Aight, aight, fine. Fine, you can pick those out too. Can we go now?" I smiled brightly, nodding innocently.

"Yep! Let's g-" I was cut off with a loud shatter. The sound of glass flying everywhere. My eyes flickering to the side just in time to see Nate go flying down on the counter behind him and Fezco. Glass still in the process of falling around them.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, laughing mixed in heavily

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, laughing mixed in heavily. The room went silent, the music cutting out quickly and soon enough the only sounds that could be heard was the mixture of grunts, from Fez beating the shit out of Nate and from Nate, getting the shit beaten out of him. The crowd exclaims, Fez going relentless on Nate, soon enough bringing him down to the ground.

    I couldn't help but watch contently, fascinated.. awestruck, as Nate's face got more fucked up with each punch Fez gave him.

"We gotta go, ma." I watched the two on them on the ground, Maddy and Cassie trying to get Fezco off as Ash got close to me. Real close. I turned to face him, almost brushing faces with him as I still watched. Slowly bringing myself to pull away to look to Ash. I look at him, him taking a step forward as he gently pulls me with him.

    I follow Ash as he quickly makes his way for the car. I went for the seat behind the passenger, him going for the driver's seat. I'm sure he knows how to drive.. I think, confidently before wondering. No.. yeah, no. I'm sure he knows how.

"Ma." I look over, Ash suddenly tossing his bag over to me. I look at it curious.

"Can I trust you?" I pouted my lips at him, not entirely impressed.

"It hurts you would ask me such a thing." He gives a half apologetic smile, both of us getting in quickly.

"Sorry, ma. Just.." He starts, trailing off as he starts the car.