011 | CINEMA

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 CINEMA 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

HOMEWORK. homework. homework. that's all i feel like i do these days. a hundred pages of homework for every subject.

i need to keep my good grades to stay on the cheer team, even though that is literally hell right now. good grades equals freedom.

the phone obnoxiously starts ringing from beside me, my eyebrows furrowing. i lean over the textbooks sprawled out over the covers, picking up my phone from the hanger.

"hey sweetheart" his voice is like music to my ears, a smile creeping onto my face.

"the Eddie Munson is calling me" i gasp teasingly, the phone cord twirling in my fingers. he lets out a breathy chuckle before he speaks again.

"tonight, back to the future" i can hear the shit-eating grin on his face, my heart beating faster at his 'invite'.

"is this a date Munson?" my teeth tugs on my bottom lip, waiting for an answer. this would be our first date, making us one step closer to actually becoming a couple.

"would that be such a bad thing?" his voice crinkles over the phone.

i lay down, my eyes staring up at the ceiling, "never" i let out a small laugh. being with Eddie is never a bag thing. ever.

"good," he replies, his voice cheery, "i'll pick you up at 6"

we say our little simple goodbyes before i leap off my bed. i need to find something to wear, something he will like.

i rummage through my closet, scanning every single piece of fabric that hangs there. there has to be something. something he has never seen. something special.

i grab a very tight white shirt and some black tight ripped jeans, sighing as i give up. i throw the outfit on, nodding at myself in the mirror. this is going to have to do.

the shirt clings tightly to my body, not leaving any curve untouched. the jeans high waisted, landing where the shirt ends.

i sigh, sitting in front of the vanity mirror that sits in the corner of my room, trying to apply my make up.

its just a date.

i try to keep myself calm. becoming more nervous by the second. i'm going on a date with Eddie Munson.

i finish my makeup, looking over at the time; 5:58pm. holy shit. i didn't even realise how close it was.

there's a loud knock at the front door that echoes through the virtually empty house, apart of Steve and Nancy who are in his room.

i spray on some vanilla perfume, wanting to keep it as simple as possible. i grab my vans, jogging down stairs.

my hand grabs onto the door handle, pulling it open, now being faced with a smiling Eddie. wearing his signature vest-jacket combo with a plain white shirt underneath, his ripped skinny jeans wrapped around his legs.

"you look amazing" his eyes wander up and down my body, a blush rising to my cheeks at his actions.

"oh shut up!" i try to stay calm. i'm nervous. really nervous. Eddie and i hang out nearly everyday but just as friends. nothing more.

and today, we are going on a date. our first date. it feels like a dream come true, knowing that there is a possibility that we won't be just friends for much longer.