Wouldn't Wanna Pop Those Things

Or.. Or maybe not. Maybe, she was the worst fucking person to sleep with, or near, in all of existence! She was so fucking annoying! Tossing and turning, grunting and groaning. Moaning and snoring. I swear the bitch hasn't stopped since she got here.

    You ever seen Ice age? The movie, obviously. You know that one scene were they set up camp for the night, Sid was being annoying as all hell, trying to get comfy on the rock or whatever and Manny finally couldn't take his shit, so he yelled at him?.. Two seconds away from doing that, only I'mma slap the hoe, while yelling.

    I sat up harshly from the couch, glaring at the older female in the dark. I stood up from the couch, wrapping the blanket around me. I continued to glare at her, finally giving up and quietly trudging through the house.

   I tiredly made my way up the stairs, stopping as I looked down the hall at the two boy's room. Slowly making my way down the hall absentmindedly. I could so easily just.. Go in Ash's room. Yeah, but that's what he wants.. Not like you don't want him either. I stop a few feet away from Ash's room, sighing quietly as I hung my head. Whatever I'm too tired for this shit.

   I got down to the floor, huddling in a ball as I tried to get comfy, folding an arm under the side of my head, pulling the blanket up way past my shoulders, almost covering my whole head.

    I stared into the dark for a little bit, not entirely scared, seeing as I was by both boy's room, but I was.. still not exactly comfortable. And not just because I was on hard wood flooring. My nerves only getting worst as I heard creaking.

   I shook my head, forcing my eyes closed before pulling the blanket further up over my head. I tried ignoring the sounds, almost jumping when I heard the door beside me open up quietly. I peaked up from the blanket, Ash standing there shirtless, only in boxers. His room just as dark as it was in the hall. It wasn't completely pitch black, some light from the room giving way the basic shapes of things..

"The fuck yous- Why are you on the floor?" I blinked, softly shrugging, though I'm not really sure if he saw that. He sighs softly, opening his door up some more. He gestures his head in the room.

"Come on, ma." I gave him a dubious look but complied anyways. I held the blanket close, tiredly trudging to the bed as Ash had stepped to the side to let me in. He closes the door as I crawl on the other side of the bed, trying to give him as much room as I could. I laid against the wall with my back pressed up to it, curling up on his bed, able to find it much more relaxing than the floor.

Honestly.. it was even more relaxing than my own bed.

   I blinked my eyes open tiredly, not realizing I was drifting away already until I felt the bed shift, Ash laying back down.

"I'm sorry I woke you." I whispered drowsily. My voice muffled even more from the blanket that I had over the bottom half of my face. I see a small smile dance across his face, the moonlight lighting up the area around us more than the spot in the hall.

"It's fine, ma. Should'a just saved time and came in here in the first place." He playfully taunts. I smiled, hoping the blanket caught the small chuckle that came out with it.

"Well, I couldn't let you win just like that, could I?" I joke back quietly. I see him small softly.

"Yeah, but I still won." I blinked, rolling my eyes with it as he stares at the ceiling of his room in thought.

"How so?" I whispered back, thinking I had won.. Sorta I mean I'm out sleep but.. He rolls his head to the side, smiling as he looks over my face quickly, his eyes resting on my eyes. His eyes longing as his soft smile seems heartwarmingly genuine.