One

"Wait Bisky please, i can handle this by myself!!" (Name) pleaded their Mentor Bisky, snatching the phone away blonde's hands, "No!! Last time I let you handle the aircraft tickets, you put in the wrong time and you missed last year's Hunter exam!!" Their mentor scolded, "It wasn't my fault you told me the time while chewing on food!" The (h/c)nette retorted,think  the blonde had already grew a vein on their forehead, swiftly took the phone from the mx and opened their phone, the aggressive tapping in the phone showed signs that she was not pleased.

"There!" Bisky announced, returning the phone back to (name),"this is the address of where the hunter exam takes place. If I find you returning back without a license I'll beat your ass ten times worse than last year, GOT IT??!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good. Rest now, there's no need for you to train, just rest up until the hunter exam."

..

(Name) POV

A week has passed and everything was pretty chill, i just practically played on my phone for the time being. It made me think of how I used to act like this while being back in my universe, Athena would just watch me play Genshin impact while she just starts to crush over itto saying his abs are hot. I wonder how she's doing.

on the night before the Hunter exam, Bisky had even cooked a huge meal  as a "send off gift" which I had to admit, was pretty rare and her cooking was surprisingly good.

The day of the Hunter exam finally came, Bisky had sent me off to the dock, I had received a few looks from the people who work on the boat, I caught a few of them talking about me saying it's unexpected to find someone my age to sign up for the Hunter exam, some even have the audacity to underestimate me saying i will dropout pretty soon.

When I pass this stupid exam, I'll shove my license up your asses smh

Ignoring by their comments, I pop a pill for motion sickness and take out my phone and began playing video games.

Hours have passed, the ship then began to get crowded with more applicants, many passed out due to how bumpy the ship was and they couldn't handle it, haha losers, i guess the motion sickness pills really were handy, I smirked, then turned back to my phone playing Genshin Impact, I noticed there was a boy in Green
Holy Jesus fucking Christ it's Gon omg sjdhdhjs this feels like I'm in a dream meeting him what the fuck

Later then, the captain came over and called me a bunch of other people that managed to survive the bumpy ride.

"Now, tell me your name and why do you want to become hunters?" The captain asked, well shit. I wasn't prepared for this, the only thing Bisky told me was she wanted me to take the Hunter exam since I already passed the secret Hunter exam. Gon replied saying he wanted to find his dad since he was a Hunter, which earned a earful from layoreo, man, seeing him upclose just gives me the impression he's been rejected 100 times, kurapika  agreed to the old man's lecture saying it was personal and the captain was not the Hunter examiner so he couldn't possibly give out information.

"And you?" The captain asked, well shit heheh, I formed a bead of sweat on my forehead, trying to think of a good reason, "e-er, I'm (name) and I joined the Hunter exam for um... for adventure purposes, life is boring you know?" I  laughed, yeah no, I wouldn't even want to touch grass outside. The man then nodded then calling a man named Katzo saying there will be two more new dropouts, the two then realised that the hunter exam had already started and immediately told their reasons to join the Hunter exam.