Chapter two- Three years later

Hanabi's pov

Age: turning 10

I changed into a orange yukata in floral patter over it is a navy sleeveless haori with a pale brown tied around her waist.

" Hana, Do you mind if I come in," Giyu said leaning on the shoji door.

" No, Nii-chan," I said.

He came in and gave me a fox with a flower painted face mask. I place it on the side of my head.

" Thank you, Nii-chan, It's pretty," I said.

" I'm glad you like it, Urokodai-san send it to me this early morning, and Kocho would want you to come to the butterfly mansion," Giyu said.

" Ok, Nii-chan," I said and smooth my yukata and put on my brown sandals.

" And Hana," I paused and turned to my brother.

" Happy tenth birthday," He said. I smiled. " Thanks, Nii-chan," I said and went out.

Third person's pov

Hanabi arrived in the Butterfly mansion, " can I help you with something?," Hana heard a girl's voice behind her.

" Kocho-san said she wants me to be here, Is she here?," Hanabi asked.

" Right this way, Follow me," The girl said.

Hanabi followed Aio to Shinobu's office, " Here it is," Aio said. " Thank you," Hanabi said.

She knocked on the door and saw Shinobu opened it.

" Hana-chan, Please come sit," She said.

" Kocho-san, Nii-chan said you want me to see you, Is there something important," She asked.

" Well, I'm giving you something that you will need my dear," Shinobu said. She brought out a brown recurve bow and a quiver with arrows inside.

" With this, You will now have your very own bow and arrows, I heard Tomioka-san said you were good at it," Shinobu said.

" I never thought, Nii-chan would said that," Hana said.

" Thank you, once again, Kocho-san, I promise I will take care of it," Hana said

" I'm sure you will, my dear," She said. " Now go, before Tomioka-san will be worried," Shinobu said, Hana nodded and followed her directions and went to her home.

" Nii-chan!, Kocho-san, She gave me this bow and an arrows, now I can really go hunting!," Hanabi said. Bouncing up and down.

" Actually, I have an important mission for you, Hanabi," Giyu said.

" Huh, What is it?," She asked.

" Three demon slayer are out there, One is in a green checkured pattern haori and the other two has yellow hair and the other has a boar mask, Find them and bring them here and make sure not to get into real danger," Giyu said.

" I won't, Nii-chan, wait what's the whole point why were bringing them again?," Hana asked.

" Master wants the boy in green haori here," Giyu said.

" When will I start?," She asked.

" Tonight," He answered.