Before

Space bar, space bar, Up, Down, w+a, DEFEAT.
<Yes!> I shouted happily.
<You're good at playing games for kids, mrs. White>. The teacher's look penetraded my eyes, making me burn out of embarrassment. I did it again, I skipped my class just to play a game.
<See you at the principal's office after school> She continued.
Mrs. Rivera, the most known teacher of the school. She was tall, blonde and her skin was tanned enough to look like a model, of course she was famous because of her appearance. All the kids loved her, except for me. She's always been rude to me because I was different in her eyes, I wasn't into make-up, dolls or pinky ponies like the girls around my age. I liked video games, horror movies and dancing, which made me spend much time alone during my childhood.
<Good job> my seatmate, Beomgyu, said.
I looked at him coldly, glancing at the guy I liked.
Who's that? He's called Yeonjun, he's the prettiest boy of the school.
Back then, I was very jealous of him and since he's very close to few girls of my school, Yeonjun interacting with them used to made me bitter and heartbroken.
That was my girly side. I was uncontrollably romantic.

2 HOURS LATER
<Y/n, we're here again because of you> my mom stated.
I sighed and looked down.
<She's being very troublesome lately. It might be cause she's entering the teenagehood, but it's not justifying her behavior> Mrs. Rivera explains my parents and the principal my conduct, pretending she wasn't the reason of my madness.
<Y/n's sorry, we are moving anyways, so we'll clean up her attitude before she enters any other school> my dad said that.
"We're moving?" What did that mean?
<Mom! What does it mean that we're moving?> I ask her. She puts a finger in front of her mouth, telling me to shut up.
<I really hope so. My coworker won't accept a behavior like hers>.
I couldn't hear a word from Mrs. Rivera anymore.
On our way back to the house, my parents kept arguing and yelling at each other, making me even more upset.
<I told you a hundred times a girl should be raised as a girl, why would you let her watch horror movies?> my mom screamed, my dad was losing his patience. <It's not my fault if her mother can't take care of her!> my dad replied.
<Mommy, where are we moving?> I ask, scared.
<We're going to your grandparents' house dear, you'll have fun so don't worry>.
All of my fear vanished in a moment, I loved spending time with my grandparents, they were definitely nicer than my parents.
<When will we go there?> I ask excited.
<Next week> my dad answered.
I looked out of the window smiling, knowing that I'll have a good time at my granparents'.
<Granny said she has something for you> my mom said.
My eyes widened in surprise. <What's that?>
<A surprise>.