Date nights

Quick A/n
This is set a few months later than the last two so they've been on a few dates and they have all gone very well but this is the most important one. Enjoy ♥️
P.s I know this name isn't rhyming I just couldn't think of something that rhymed with date nights 😂

Jordan's pov
Tonight me and Leah are away out on our fourth date together and I have planned to ask her to be my girlfriend. I popped to The florist earlier and got her some beautiful orchids which I think are her favourite flowers. I had assumed this a few weeks prior when I saw Leah had a beautiful orchid necklace on, we had arranged for me to pick her up at 17:00 so we could get a good night sleep as we're up early for training. I'm just worried Leah won't feel the same way about me and I'll ruin our friendship by liking her more then friends.

Leah's pov
Anna and Lotte were helping my to choose my outfit for my date with Jordan. She told me to dress casually which didn't give me any idea on where she was taking me. When for some reason I start feeling really nervous, if I'm being honest I don't even know why Jordan wants to continue to go on dates with me and I'm not even sure if I'm ready to be in another relationship. My last relationship was very toxic and took a toll on my mental health. Due to this i was diagnosed with anxiety and ptsd (post traumatic stress disorder) and I suffered from frequent panic attacks. It felt like I had no safe space to go to where I could avoid feeling scared or like someone was going to hurt me and I just don't know if I can trust anyone again. Although if I hadn't been in that relationship I wouldn't have been able to find out who I really am and realise I don't find men attractive. when I'm around Jordan  she makes me feel safe and happy and I  really really like her. I do want to see where things go with her weather it's long term or if we cut things short. But I suppose we'll see what happens.

When Jordan arrives to get Leah
Leah's pov
After Anna and Lotte helped me to choose my outfit we were all sitting in our living room them
both teasing me about going out with Jordan, although I wasn't really paying attention, I had hundreds of thoughts running through my head. What would happen if we were to get together. would it mean risking mine and my parents relationship. The past few years Ive lied to them saying things like "no I like men" or "no we're just friends" when i knew i was attracted to girls and I don't know how they would react especially when dating one of my teammates I'm  worried they'd say it would affect football and be disappointed in me because I liked women. You see my parents have never been fond of same sex partnerships and to imagine their reaction finding out their daughter liked girls scares me, I honestly don't think they'd take it very well. They are always saying how proud they are of me and what I've achieved. These thoughts stop rushing through my head when I suddenly hear a nock at the door, I jump up to open it, obviously knowing it's Jordan. I go to open it, but I hesitate and turn back to Anna and Lotte. They give me a reassuring smile and give me more confidence. I smile back at them before turning to the door and opening it.

Jordan's pov
I arrive at the door for Leah with the bouquet my. slowly I reach my hand to knock on the door. I stand waiting for Leah to open it for a few minutes before she opens it and I see her standing there in the most beautiful outfit ever her hair also looked perfect. The only thing that ruined it was the makeup I see her all the time without makeup and she looks perfect without it.

A while into the date
*leah has her head on Jordan's shoulder and they are gazing at the beautiful night sky*

(Pic found from searching up gay couple gazing at sky ♥️)Jordan: you know Leah, this place would be really romantic under different circumstances Leah: different circumstances? you mean like with someone else *she says with a sad expression on her...

Jordan: you know Leah, this place would be really romantic under different circumstances
Leah: different circumstances? you mean like with someone else
*she says with a sad expression on her face*
(Btw yes I did get that from frozen 2 don't judge me 😂)
Jordan: Leah don't be stupid I was meaning if we were together which is why I was wondering. Would you like to be my girlfriend? 
Leah: me? Really?
*jordan chuckles*
Jordan: yes Leah you are the most beautiful,funny and kind person I've ever met and I really want to see where things go between us.
Leah: Jordan. I... I don't know. If we were to get together my parents might disapprove of us. They've never been fond of same sex partners and telling them about our relationship would really scare me.
*said as a tear rolls down her cheek*
*jordan wipes her tears*
Jordan: Leah I'm so sorry sweetheart. I promise if they disapprove of our relationship we'll always stay friends ok
*said with a reassuring smile*

A/n
Hey everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter. I would also like to say thank you for reading this book and I'm sorry that there hasn't been many updates. I hope to have a few more out in the coming weeks. Also feel free to leave any suggestions on chapters you would like to see!
M ♥️