13 | Boy's dont cry

4 days before the party...

• ———— •

'𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇.'

I looked at my bed with Fredbear sitting on it "Where t-though..?" I asked Fredbear only gave me a silent treatment while staring at me creepily.

'𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆.'

Before i was gonna pick Fredbear up from my bed. I heard a knock on the door which made me curious so i walked out my room and opened the door.

"H-how may i he—"

"Chris!!"

Susie squealed as she gave me a tight hug "Susie , Let him go. You'll choke him with your deadly hug!" Cassidy jokingly said as i let out a chuckle.

"D-do you guys , U-um... Need something..?" I stuttered out my words. They both looked at me and nodded.

"Well yeah , actually. About our project in science , well Susie was thinking if you can h—"

"Help us with our project! I promise i can pay you back after it!" Susie offered i shook my head nervously and waved my hand around crazy.

"N-no! I mean... Y-you don't have to pay m-me though, I'd love to help y-you guys.!" I implied stuttering. Susie hugged me and then pulled away quickly with a huge smile on her face.

"EEKKK!! thank youu chrissy!" She squealed as she bounced up and down in glee. Cassidy gave her an unamused look and then laughed as she grabbed her hand.

"Meet us at Susie's house at 1:30pm sharp! See ya later dude!"

"Y/n is gonna be there too!~"

Susie teased. I blushed from her comment as Cassidy waved goodbye along with Susie waving goodbye too. I gave them a small smile and waved back as they walk away to their houses.

"S-see you..!"

I closed the door and turned back , looking at the tv blankly. As i was about to grab the remote from the couch.

Michael popped out behind the tv as he shouted "BOO!!" Which made my ears hurt as i fell to the ground sobbing covering up my ear.

'𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗒...'

———

A/n: Short chapter and it sucked... Sorry bout' that.