Two.

A/N Hello everyone! I wanna start by saying this is a bit of a short chapter. This is the first time I've ever published anything so I would like to say thank you for those that are actually reading it! :) I didn't think I'd have 2 people read it but I have 36. That's a start and I'm very happy with it. Another note, as I've said I'm new to writing so I'm sorry if it's not that good right now but I'm hoping it will all start to sort of improve. As for grammatical errors, I'm sorry haha. I do my best to go back and correct them but sometimes I miss some. Thank you all!!

enjoy!!
*****************************************

I stare at the counter in disbelief. This man, this gorgeous man that I just met has done something to me. Just talking to him for 15 minutes and I felt a stirring deep in my stomach.

Did you see the way he looked at you? My inner self says to me. I try to push my thoughts of him to the back of my mind, I need to focus on work.

Throughout the day this unnamed man pops into my mind a million times and every time I lose myself for about 10 minutes thinking of him. Then I regain myself and try harder to push him out.

He was so gorgeous.

Those eyes.

What is his name?

I need to clip my nails.

Fuck Hanna focus!

Julia comes out from the back apronless and her purse on her shoulder. "You okay? You've been blanking out on me all day honey."

I give her a small smile. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm just extremely tired." If I told her the real reason, I'd never hear the end of it. This woman would atop at nothing to get me in a relationship.

Julia has raised me since I was 7. My mother and my father... well they are a different story. My mother tried so hard to take care of me. But when things got too out of hand she sent me away to live with her closest and most loyal friend, Julia. I never really tell anyone about that part of me. I loved my mother and what my father did I will never forget. We can't forget monsters.

"Well, you might wanna go ahead and pack up. It's closing time honey. Are you sure you're okay?" She puts her soft fragile hand on my shoulder and gives me a light comforting rub. "Yeah, I'm alright. You go home now. I won't be long." I give her a warm hug and she kisses my cheek before smiling and saying goodbye. I hear the bell of the door close as I walk to the back.

As I am locking up the shop I can't help but get the feeling I am being watched. I turn and there's no one there. I hurry myself with the lock but it seems like it doesn't want to work.

"Come on bastard." I continue to wiggle the key Into the old lock. I hate it when this happens, the building is several years old so this happens quite frequently.

Finally I hear the click of the lock and I sigh in relief. Though I still feel a pair of eyes on me. A wave of nausea washes over me as I walk to my car and see a parked, sleek black Lamborghini sitting next to my jeep.

The engine is running. Out of the entire empty lot, this person chose my car to park right next to. I become frightened as I near my car door. Them being parked on the drivers side I had to walk in between the two. I felt them staring into me with every step. I couldn't see inside as the windows were tinted like black holes. I open my car door and as I sit on the seat the engine in the car next to me stops running. I quickly close my door and lock it, starting the car fast as lighting as I see they're drivers side door open.

My tires scream as I peel out of the parking spot. My heart pounds as I look in my rear view mirror and see a man in a black suit with a smirk on his face. He waves at me as I speed away.

Who the fuck was that.