The Avengers -6

INT UNDERGROUND LAB, VACUUM ROOM

Selvig is working around CMS machine as Clint enters with a tablet in his hand.

Selvig: Put it over there.

(To Clint) Where did you find all these people?

Clint: SHIELD doesn't have a shortage of enemies, Doctor.

"It really doesn't." Vera said and Natasha and Steve nodded their head in agreement.

He holds up a screen showing information about Iridium.

Clint: Is this the stuff you need?

Selvig: Yeah, Iridium. It's found in meteorites, it forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of.

Clint: Especially, if SHIELD knows you need it.

"And they know everything." Natasha added.
L

Selvig: Well, I didn't know!
(Sees Loki coming) Hey! The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge. It's........truth.

Loki: I know. What did it show you, Agent Barton?

Clint: My next target.

Loki; Tell me what you need.

Clint: I'll need a distraction.
(grabs his bow) And an eyeball.

A lot of people lot at Clint with fear and mistrust, making him shift uncomfortably in his seat. The rest of the Avengers notice his and glare at them making them cower back and keep their mouth shut. But unfortunately some people don't have the ability to shut their mouth.

"AN EYEBALL?"

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!"

Molly and Lily bellowed making everyone flinch.

"Jesus! Calm down women." Tony muttered while Vera ignored her 'so-called' mother knowing the more she reacts the more she'll try to get a rise out of her. While whispering to Clint,

"They have really strong lungs."

"They need it for the head their size." Clint wispered back and both of them started snickering making everyone give them wierd looks at the timing of their amusement.

"What?! "

INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE NIGHT

As everyone is trying to find Loki using Satellite facial recognition, Phil and Steve  stand side by side waiting.

Phil: I mean, if it's not too much trouble.

Steve: No, no, it's fine.

Phil: It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them. Near mint, slight foxing  around the edges, but....

Steve smiled sadly at the screen he never got to sign those cards, while the rest of the Avengers did the same. Except Vera, Clint and Natasha who shared a secretive glance.

Jasper Sitwell: we got a hit 67% match weight cross-match 79%.

Phil: Location?

Jasper Sitwell: Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding.

Nick: Captain, you are up.

Steve nods and leaves.

EXT. STUTTGART MUSEUM NIGHT