Chapter One

"Y/n!" Ava shouts to you.

You huff as you hit the punching bag strung to the ceiling.

"Yeah?" You ask.

"You should come to see this."

You walk into the main room and Ava turns on the TV.

"A manhunt for a former Government agent, Y/n Kerts, has been issued by Secretary Thaddeus Ross." The Reporter says as a picture of you shows up on the screen, "She's wanted for treason and attempted murder."

"Oh, shit." You mumble.

"That means Natasha will be coming for you," Ava tells you.

"Well, no shit Sherlock." You growl, pissed off that you're officially a fugitive, "God, I have to go." You mutter, "I'll be back, and if I'm not back in the next hour, call Nat."

You change out of your zip-up hoodie, and yoga pants, into light blue, ripped jeans, and a green t-shirt, and slide a black hoodie over your shirt. You grab your backpack and walk out of the crappy, dank apartment, as you hear the leak down the hall, the very leak that was supposed to be fixed three months ago. You jog down the stairs, and out the double doors. You walk down the street and wave down a taxi.

"Where to?" He says as he looks into the rear view.

"118th please." You say.

"You got it." The taxi driver starts driving.

You sit in silence, as your thoughts fly around your head. How the hell am I supposed to stay in hiding from the Natasha Romanoff?! The Avengers?!

Before you know it the taxi rolls to a stop, and you hop out of the car on the corner. You watch the taxi roll down the street, and you look around, quickly, before walking to a fenced-in building. You hop over the gate before anyone notices you're there and walk up the stairs.

"Hendricks." You shout through the apartment you walked into, "I need your help."

Gregory Hendricks, the best underground arms dealer, shouts through his Brooklyn accent, "Y/n! What brings your sorry ass back here?" As he trots up to you, from dropping a pair of tweezers and a glowing green stone, probably an alien supercharge crystal from the battle of 2012.

"I need a few guns. And a new ID. And maybe, just maybe an inconspicuous car?" You bat your eyelashes.

"What'll I get in return?" He asks.

"Always the hustler." You grumble as you dig through your backpack, finding your wallet. You hand Gregory three hundred dollar bills, "Three Hundred for the IDs. I can bring you more, for everything else once I get the money." You explain.

"Four hundred." He tells you.

"Three fifty." You stop, "That's the best I can do off the bat."

You grab a fifty, and hand Gregory the money, "IDs."

Gregory ushers you to the green screen and sits you down in front of the camera, takes a few photos, and bam, he works his forgery magic.

"Abra Kadabra." He says, "Three new IDs." He says.

You grab them, and shove them into your bag, "You're a miracle worker Hendricks!" You say as you walk to the door.

"Be careful out there!" He says, stopping you before you get out the door, "A redhead came here asking for you. Saying you were a wanted criminal. I mean obviously, you are, you wouldn't be coming to me if you weren't, but I ain't no snitch so I told her nothin,"

You turn back to him, and walk to him, grabbing his collar to bring him down to your level, "What exactly did she ask?"

Gregory stutters, "Well, I mean, she asked if I knew where you were, and other stupid shit like that, I didn't answer any questions, I don't trust no cops. I don't trust no one."

You let go of him, "If she comes back, you let me know." You warn, "Understood?"

"Understood." He nods frantically.

You walk away and out the door, before walking to a local store, but before going in, you put your hood up. You walk in, with an extra fifty bucks on you, and you go down the hair dye aisle. You grab a (not your hair color) hair dye, and bring it to the register, and put the fifty down on the counter before leaving quickly. 

You walk back to your apartment, after making sure no one was following you. You walk up the stairs and walk into the apartment. You walk to the bathroom with your hair dye and slide on the plastic gloves that came with it. You open the dye, and mix it, allowing you to put it on your head.

"Oh, I'm gonna hate this." You grumble.