A Shocking Decision

Bells rang and birds chirped in a far of kingdom as a young dashing boy with brown hair and brown eyes stood in his room while getting dressed for the day. Now, most people would be confused on why this young man was having people help dress him, but not us. Of course not. After all, we all know him.

Prince Ben. Son of Belle and Beast themselves.

If you walked past the entrance of the kingdom you'd be asking yourself, why were bells ringing? Simple, it was Prince Ben's coronation. He has come to age of being the king of his small kingdom. Hence, the reason he was up and about getting dressed for the day. Smiling he turned and greeted his parents.

"Morning father, morning mother." Prince Ben stated as he walked over to them.

"Good morning son." Beast replied as he eyed his son.

Now Prince Ben was very handsome. One glance and you wouldn't want to look away. In fact, that was how most of the girls of the kingdom were. Ben was about 5'8 in night with brown hair and brown eyes. Average weight and a hear filled with kindness and pureness. Something all good people had.

"So, is the outfit for today?" Belle asked with interest as she eyed her son as well.

"Yup." Prince Ben said as he popped the "p".

"It is nice." Beast complimented as he walked over to Ben's bed and sat down.

"Thank you father." Prince Ben replied with a smile. "Now, I do hope I don't sound out of place or rude, but when is the coronation again?" Prince Ben asked.

"It is in a week." Belle answered as he picked up an unfolded yellow blanket from the side of Prince Ben's bed. Beast stood up and began to speak.

"Which, as you know, you must have your first proclamation - " Beast explained as he walked up to his son and placed his hands on his shoulders. " - Only because, when a young one becomes king, he must show the kingdom that he is ready." Beast continued. "Thus, telling everyone you're proclamation."

"I'm actually glad you brought that up father." Prince Ben said as Beast let go of his sons shoulders and looked at him with confusion.

"Really?" Beast asked with interest.

"Yes, only because I have thought about what my first proclamation is going to be." Prince Ben explained as his parents smiled at him.

" - And what that might be?" Belle asked with interest also as she began to fold the yellow blanket with thought.

"My first proclamation - " Prince Ben began as he turned to make sure he was facing his parents. He put a serious look on his face. " - To have the kids of the Lost Isle have a second chance." Prince Ben finished with a smile.

Beast stood there with a shocked expression, and Belle dropped the yellow blanket she had been holding. Both had been speechless....