just life.

12:32 am
12/7/2022
Tuesday

It's been a long time since i wrote here. I've just been busy with all the homework and stuffs.

I have been practicing for this speech for the past 5 days. Well not exactly, I've just practiced it for an hour practically.

I have to give this speech on the next tuesday. I exactly have a week from now but I'm prepared with this. Chaitra, my classmate and the leader who's a nice girl asked me to be on her team. Amrita who was my childhood friend but is now somewhat arrogant and ignorant is also on the group. Well she's not bad to me but she dosent treat me like we were friends.

Today was fun

Today was fun.

I had a test to attend at tution, as it was Monday. It was on lines and angles and i found the sums pretty difficult to solve. I just wrote half the answers for all the problems except one. 5 questions were provided and i just hope i atleast get 8 marks in that main as it is of 15 marks.

I played basketball today even though it was drizzling. Well not exactly playing as those mean, selfish and cocky girls from my class who played basketball came and literally snatched the ball and didn't even give me a chance to shoot.

The twins and i are close now. I finally feel like i got my best friends.
Keerthana and Prarthana are both identical twins and are kind to me. Well they do hit me hard in the back to greet or tease me but i sincerely love it.

I watched 'Soundtrack#1' and i felt that it's a great drama. It really thought me about what an unrequited love is.

Yeah, and i think i Am in an unrequited love.

Gahan dosent seem to love me back. he's more of a Playboy. I guess...

"Dreaming of someone you love, yet can never have,
Is a nightmare in itself"
                                   -The Dreamer

I found this quote on Google and i think it's just so true.

I need to focus on myself. My studies. My happiness.

Let's do better in the future! Fighting!

Oh yeah and I've been addicted to this song for the past few days.
Left and right.    - by Charlie puth( ft.jungkook)
It's added above.

1:06 am
12/7/2022
Tuesday

~~~