Let Me Out!

Requested by Annywithanyy

--    
The BigHit company had had their fair share of staff members over the years. They lost great employees and not so great employees. Sometimes their best employees would leave because of family issues or sometimes their bad employees would be fired over misconduct within the company.

One of their ex employees who was recently fired was an assistant manager who went by the nickname 'Tug.' Nobody knew why he wanted to be called that and the members thought it was super weird, but they respected it nonetheless.

Tug had been suspended for some misconduct in the company after he had been targeting Taehyung and treating him extremely poorly. When he first started he immediately took a disliking to Taehyung, nobody knew why. Taehyung himself had no idea why Tug seemed to hate him so much. Tug would always spit profanities at him or shove him around and tell him he sucks at everything he does. This usually only happened when the others weren't around. He mentioned to Yoongi one day some of the things Tug had said to him and Yoongi was livid. Yoongi went to their official manager and told him what Tug was saying to Taehyung and the man had been temporarily suspended.

Unfortunately temporarily didn't mean forever. Within two months Tug was back and he was a changed man and not in a good way. He was a lot meaner to Taehyung than he was the first time. He tried to tell Taehyung that he knew the singer was just out to ruin his life and that he was still a good for nothing piece of garbage. The man made him nervous but he tried to ignore the stupid comments the best he could. When Tug had come back the members tried to be around more. Considering they were aware of how badly Tug treated Taehyung they didn't want the two around eachother alone. Yoongi reminded Taehyung to let someone know if Tug kept bothering him but the second maknae was a bit nervous about bringing it up again because he was afraid of making the assistant manager angry with him.

The members all remembered the night that Tug had been fired permanently. It was etched into their memories forever because Taehyung had gone home with bruises that night. They were recording for a music video and Tug was there to monitor how it was going. Taehyung wasn't doing all that great because he'd already been having a bad day and having the man monitor him wasn't making him feel any better. During one of their breaks Taehyung had gone to the bathroom and Tug trailed behind him. He immediately grabbed the singer by the collar of the shirt and threw him to the ground and proceeded to start hitting him. Thankfully Jungkook had noticed very quickly that the two were both absent at the same time and his first instinct was to run to the bathroom. He ran in to find Taehyung being hit and crying and Jungkook was quick to save his hyung. They ran out and Jungkook started screaming about what happened and calls were immediately made and cops showed up to get rid of Tug. Nobody had heard from or seen the man after that.

Not for a few weeks at least. Little did Taehyung know that his misery wasn't over yet.

One day he had to head to the company building early to work on some finishing touches to his mixtape.

"We'll meet up with you at dance practice," Hobi reminded him that they had dance practice at 12 which gave Taehyung a few hours to work. He nodded and went on his way.

Things were going well in his studio. He felt like he was making a lot of progress and even kept nodding to himself with satisfaction when he'd listen to playbacks of his creations. After a few hours of intense focused work he realized he was getting hungry so made his way to one of the vending machines to grab a small snack. While he was at the vending machine he couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him. He kept looking around and nobody was there so he didn't understand why he was paranoid. He thought maybe it was still a little bit of stress about being alone because of what Tug had done but Tug had been gone for weeks. You're psyching yourself out, Tae. He's gone.