Chapter 2: Childhood part 1

( I don't own Metal family/ Fnaf security breach, or the videos, I only own my Ocs )

I like putting some fun facts in some of the chapters of my stories so yeah.

Fun facts about Merita:

1.) Mery has met Dee and Heavy one time before in her Childhood but due to the three of them being little back then they don't fully remember each other.

2.) Mery would sometimes help find kids who's parents come to pick them up when their parents are having trouble finding them.

3.) Mery would try to get every kid that comes in the daycare to take part in the activities so they wouldn't be or feel lefted out.

____________________________________________________________________________

( Two years after being found )

Merita was wearing a Sundrop onsie and she was playing with the other kids in the Daycare. Merita then saw in the corner of her eyes that an employee who's name was " Jackery " she believed, Jackery would always be rude towards Sun which made Merita very mad. Merita looked at the other kids and saw that they were uncomfortable with Jackery's presence. Merita then walked up to Sun and Jackery with a stern expression.

Jackery: shouldn't be allowed around humans let alone kids-

Merita stepped in front of Sun and Jackery with a stern expression.

Merita: Leave him alone Meanie! The only person that shouldn't be around here is you! ( She shouted at Jackery )

Jackery: stay out of this kid-

Merita: No! Sun has done nothing wrong and your being a Meanie head to him! Now I think I say this for every kid in the Daycare that you should leave right now! ( She said sternly to Jackery

Random kid # 1: yeah! Go away meanie!

Random kid #2: no one bullies Sunny! Go away!

Merita looked at the group of kids that walked to her side to defend Sun with a smile.

Merita: come on guys! Grab the jump ropes quick! Let's teach this Meanie that Bullies aren't allowed in our Daycare! Kid power! ( She shouted with a smile and the other kids cheered )

( Moon: our little girl is starting a riot, I'm so proud )

( Sun: Moon! )

( Five minutes later )

Vera was walking pass the Daycare and saw Jackery on the ground tied up in at least ten jump ropes, Vera couldn't help but hold a giggle.

Vera: J-jackery ( she said trying to hold in her laughter) what happened to you? Hehe

Jackery: a bunch of stupid kids that's what happened! Get me out of here!

Vera bursted into laughter before walking away from Jackery leaving him on the ground with a smile.

( A year later, Merita & Dee's ages: 6, Heavy's: 4)