wii lost you. [not a full story / oneshot]

A small clattering noise can be heard as the wooden bat drops to the ground. The anger fades into slow, burning realization, as Sam looks down upon the mess she'd created. For Kyle's corpse simply lays there - a limb or two of his are somewhat twisted into angles they shouldn't be, a pool of blood spilling out beneath him. His eyes are wide, yet lifeless, mouth still agape from screaming out, as his head is visibly bashed into itself, showing blood and brain as it almost seems as though there's bits and pieces of his skull poking out.

Sam takes a step back, nervously glancing around the room. Blood is everywhere. Yet, she doesn't seem to wanna take in the more major details of the corpse beneath her. She winces at the gentle squelching noise beneath her feet, hands slowly rising up to her mouth. Her head and heart is pounding as nausea rests within her - the room is spinning, and she feels as though she's about to puke.

Her breath is shaky and shallow as tears begin to spill. She couldn't wrap her head around whatever the hell she just got herself into - and the moment she realizes, her gaze immediately snaps up to meet Eteled's. If even possible, his eyes were wider than before, pupils shrunken as he takes notice of the splattered blood onto the screen, just infront of him.