002

Idk if I mentioned this but Y/N has a dog named bro he's a St

Idk if I mentioned this but Y/N has a dog named bro he's a St. Bernard
Y/N POV
The library

December 26th, 2005

"Y/N-chin!" Mikey banged at my door waking me and bro up from are sleep. A groan escape my lips as I rolled out of bed. "Y/N-chin! OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I BUST IT DOWN!" He screamed. "I'm coming!" I yelled opening my door. "Hello, Y/N-chin!" Mikey churped walking in. "Draken, I thought you said you would try and stop him this time!" I yelled at Draken. "I tried, but he wouldn't budge." Draken shrugged. "What do you need?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I heard you got punched in the nose, so I wanted to check on you."He explained as he grabbed the remote."Yeah, I'm fin- Sup, Y/N got any food?" I was cut off by Yamagishi and Makato. "Oh, I didn't realize the lieutenant was here!" Yamagashi sweat dropped standing still. "We told you, just call him Mik-Shhhhhhh Y/N-CHIN, it's fine I like being called lieutenant." I was cut off by Mikey. "So Soliders, Have you done the things I asked you for?" Mikey asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"What did you ask these dummies to do?" I questioned. "It's a secret" Mikey wiggled his eyebrows again. "Yes, we did sir!" Both boys saluted. "I have to go get it out of my room, sir." Yamagashi said still saluting. "Then what are you waiting for, soilder?" Mikey questioned. "Nothing, Sir. We shall be leaving right now, Sir." They excused themselves."Hey, Y/N-chin What's this?" Mikey asked pointing at the painting on my dinner table. "Oh, that's nothing it's just an art piece for a class, not that big of a deal." I answered walking towards the fridge. "Oh, it's really good, Ken-chin come look at this." He ordered Draken.

"Really Mikey, it's not that big of a deal." I said grabbing some dog food "No, Y/N he's right, this is really good." Draken assured. "Thanks I guess." I said rubbing the back of my head. ' I hate getting complaints.' "We're Back, Sir." Yamagashi exclaimed a bag in hand."Give me that!" Mikey screeched ripping the bag out Yamagishi's hands. The bag was full of dorayaki. "Mikey I told you to stop telling people to buy you dorayaki!" Draken screeched at Mikey. "But Ken-chin, what was supposed to do, you stopped buying me dorayaki! " Mikey explained.

"I stopped buying you dorayaki because you have an addiction!" Draken screamed grabbing the bag of dorayaki and heading towards the door. "See ya, Y/N!" Draken waved slamming the door. "Ken-chin, get back here!" Mikey hollered opening and shutting the door. "C'mon, Yamagashi We don't want to miss this fight." Makato said dragging Yamagashi by the arm."OK, Bye Y/N, Nice painting by the way!" Yamagashi waved. "I thought I told him I don't like complaints." I said under my breath moving the painting to my closet.

'I think I'll figure out anatomy today' I thought while picking an outfit. I decided to wear an oversized black shirt with some baggy black pants. My wardrobe is all black so that's all I wear. (A/N:Before you say that's emo you'll find out later on in the story why Y/N only wears black.)

Coming out of the bathroom I grabbed my bag. As i walked into the living room I was met with Takuya sitting on the couch watching TV with bro next to him. "Oh hey Takyua, When did you get here?" I asked opening the fridge to see if anything new appeared."I just got here a few minutes ago." He said smiling. "Well, I'm going to the library if you wanna join." I said grabbing my skateboard . "Naw, I'm gonna stay here, see ya later." He waved. "Bye" I waved closing the door.

Opening the library door I was hit with silence as always. Making my way past the aisles of books reading each sign to find the book I was looking for. Finding the drawing section I strolled down the aisle looking for anatomy. Finding the book I stroll through the pages making sure it had examples of what I need.

After I find a few more books I decide to sit. Looking around I saw a spot in front of a blonde boy. I couldn't see his face it was enclosed in the book. Sitting down in front of him I opened my book and started reading away until "IT'S YOU!!" The boy in front of me screamed. Looking up I was met with the face of the blond boy from last night. "Shhhhhh" People around the boy shushed him. "Sorry" he bowed his head. "Y/N" I smiled holding my hand out. "Inui Seishu." He accepted. "No last name?" He asked. "Don't have one." I answered.

"Your good at fighting, pretty good for a middle schooler." He assured.
"Good  thing I'm not a middle schooler." I smiled. "What do you mean?" He raised a brow. "Well I'm technically, supposed to be in highschool." i answered. "Got held back for some personal reasons." I finished.

"That means we're the same age. So what are you reading?" He questioned. "Just anatomy stuff for art, got to learn about the human body before you draw it." I answered. "You?" I questioned. "Ah nothing, just a book that teaches english." He answered rubbing the back of his head. "Planning a trip?" I raised my eye brow. "Naw, that's just what I do when I have nothing to read." He said looking at his book. "Just read manga." I said dumbfounded. "I don't know which one to start with." He shrugged. "Try Bleach or one piece." I suggested.

"Do you know where the manga section is?" He questioned. "Yeah, let me show you." I smiled standing up. I strolled down the aisles looking for the one I'm most familiar with. Finding it I walk down the aisle finding the one I recommend most. Bleach. The cover read. (No spoilers) "Here, I recommend this one most." I smiled handing him the book.

<3

"Finished" The boy in front of me said. "Dude, there's no way your already finished." I said closing my book. "What can I say, I'm a fast reader." He smirked. "Wanna get lunch? My treat." He smiled. "Sure" I smiled back.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Hello! It's been awhile!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter because I liked it!
And I never really like the chapters I write
Plz check my bio for my upcoming stories
I hope everyone has a great day/night!