chapter one✔︎

"Im telling you! It wasn't me Bobby! Don't you believe me!?" The lady screamed. "I believe you...But please, Georgia, baby, put the gun down. I'm not gonna hurt you. I swear. I won't. Not this time." Bobby said, raising his hands above his head.
"You always fucking say that! Always!" Georgia sobbed, pointing the gun, shaking, at his head. "Besides the cops are on their way! If you move I'll shoot you to shit!" She screamed at him, desperate for him to sit down. "For fucks sake Georgia put the fucking gun down!" He roared, smashing his fists onto the table, making her jump. He suddenly stopped, and walked slowly towards her. His eyes gave off that he knew something. He was planning.

"Georgia...you wouldn't. Your too scared. I understand. But our son is missing, so put the gun down, and let's talk. Like proper...hm.. adults." He said, lowering his hand onto hers. Her grip on the gun faltered, and she let it droop, not dropping it down completely. "Good girl." He whispered, putting his hand on her cheek. She missed this feeling. Love. Attraction. Nowadays it was just fight fight fight.

She slowly looked down, then up, and saw him glaring down at her. "If you ever, ever! Accuse me of something, and put a gun to my head again. Ohoho, you won't make it out alive you hear me!?" He yelled before grabbing her hair, forcing her to look at him, and dug the knife deeper into her stomach. "Do you fucking hear me you whore!?" He roared, smacking her to the floor. She coughed up blood, her body, shaking, and her mind fuzzy. She nodded anyway, knowing what was to come. He was going to kill her. It was all blurry, but she would not let it happen. Not for her sake. Or for her sons sake.

She grabbed the gun with shaky hands, and tried to shoot him, with great difficulty. She missed, and that was her last chance. She had never shot something before, and her head was ringing, she was seeing double and was slightly bleeding from where her hands shot back and cut her cheek with the gun.
She started to cry. "P-please bo-bobby please.." She gasped, tired, and breathless from the immense situation she was in. "Please...we..we have a son. Think of Marsh. My poor baby" She sobbed. He approached the sink, violently pulling out the silverware drawer, and displayed the sharpest knife in there.

Glancing over at her body, he walked menacingly over to her, before he dropped the knife inches by her head, and crouched near her. He moved the blonde hair from her ear and looked at her, caringly. He could hear the sirens by now. She couldn't though, due to the blood loss, and ringing in her ears. "When the police come through those doors.." He grabbed her hair yet again. "It was a suicide attempt. I don't care what you told them. I wasn't involved. I stormed out after you nagged me." He growled. He pushed her blood and sweat soaked head to the floor, before giving a kick to the stomach, and leaving through the back door.

"Hey chief how you doing?" The officer laughed, taking a bite of his donought. "Doin great Cooper, you walking stereotype." He shot back, pointing a finger at him, and walking towards his office. "Nancy." He nodded to the secretary. The brunette scurried out from behind to give him the updates. "OK so, I've got nine calls from Jeremy Tylens, he's worried mad about his daughter, umh.. I have Miss
Duray in the waiting room. Let's be real we both know that wasn't a suicide attempt. Uh I also have reports on a supposed hit and run-" "wait, Nancy, if this is miss Ray calling about those." He raised his hands above his head. "Whoolagins. Then it's not a hit and run. Probably her neighbour pulling out and running over a ball." He mocked, picking up his coffee as he sat down on his chair.
"I know..but hey," She smiled. "We both know she isn't going tonight stop calling. I could get Paul to head over there, yknow, give you a break?" "Your a lifesaver." "I know" She giggled, before squeezing his hand a little, and leaving to do more paperwork, and take calls.

Sighing, Stanley walked into the hallway, making a beeline to the file room. He needed to analyse the Duray file, before interviewing Miss Duray.
"Tim. Tom." He greeted the guards, before slipping in his key card and going in. "Cheif." "Stan the man." Came replies.
He hummed to himself, as he found the 'A-F' cabinet. "Hmm...Bentley, brendens...nope....nah uh...here we go. Durays." He smugly said to noone. "You really gotta stop that Stan." Someone said. Stanley threw the file lightly in the air, before grabbing it, and it's papers, and clutching his heart. "Christ Lee, don't don't that." "Sorry sir." Lee laughed. "Did you find anything on the supposed suicidal case?" "No. Not yet. Wait hey- you have to relax, we only opened it hm... let me think." He looked at his watch. "Twenty two fucking hours ago!" "James bond would have it done by now.." Lee muttered, whilst Stan scoffed, and went back to the file. "I've read it already. Nothing really useful, other than Bobby's history." Lee said, almost sad. "Lee. I got it. You can go yack off now." Stanley said, analysing the picture of the woman.

A) information regarding member state:

Member state: California
Contact authorities:
CALIFORNIA STATE POLICE DEPARTMENT

Contact person
MARY GALLEHER

Telephone: (with STD Code)
***-****-**** (*******)

Email adress:
Cspd@gmail.com

Correspondent Adress:
*******-******-*********

File refrence, if known

B) information on identity concerned by (*)

Full name:
Georgia Lianne Stratford (maiden)
Georgia Lianne Lenly (Firsy marriage)
Georgia Duray (second marriage)

Pseudonyms and/alias if any:
N/a

Gender:
M□ F■

Nationality:
American

Date of birth (in figures Dd/mm/yy)
02/06/93

Place of birth (Town and state)
Shray, California.

Fathers name:
Marcus Stratford

Mothers name:
Doll Lianne (maiden)
Doll Stratford (married)

Residence, or known adress:
32, shell apartments, shray

"She was young huh?" Stanley muttered. "Yes sadly." "Get Martin to watch the interview." Stanly firmly said, slamming the file into his pocket. "Martin? Wait the Martin? Why him!?" "I know she knows something. Something bad. Trust me on this."
He said, storming to the interview room. He walked in the door, and toon his hat off, setting it on the desk, along with the file. Sighing he settled down. "Hello, Georgia? Yes I just need to say a few things to you. Please do not act out in this 'view room, please do not attempt any harm to anyone of any kind, and do not attempt to leave unless dismissed. Understood?" She nodded.

"Good."

Did I research into Gardí files for this? Maybe. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it took ages 😭🤚 1164 words :)