002- new neighbor

Day: May 8th 2022

JAVONS POV

I was sitting in my room , chillin with jaden and jayla. "wait up" i hear jayla say so I look up from my phone, "isint that the girl u were stalking earlier?" jayla says looking out the window. "i knew she was moving to atlanta but i didnt know right next to us." i say looking out the window . "Wait how did you know ?" jaden says looking up from his phone. "shes always posting about it on her insta." i say . My mom walks in, "Hey , im going over to the new neighbors house, u guys wanna go?" my mom asks. "nah im good." i say "you sure?" jaden asks me "shut up." i say nugging him. "I'll go." jayla says, "okay lets go." my mom says

MILANS POV
I was sitting on my couch in my room, when my mom walked in. "Hey the neighbor and her daughter are coming over." she said , "okay can i change rq?" i say getting up. "yeah ofc." she says walking out. I get up and grab simple clothes . When i heard the door bell ring . I walked downstairs to see a girl around 17 - 18 with black hair and a woman who looked my moms age .

"Hi my name is jessica and this is my daughter jayla" the woman says. "well im Madelyn but u can call me Maddie, and this is my oldest daughter Milan." my mom says . "Milan, thats a pretty name." jesica says. "oh thanks." i say . "wanna come in?" my mom asks , "sure." jessica says. they walk in and im standing next to jayla . "uhhm wanna go ot my room.?" i ask "sure." she says following me to my room.We walk inside my room and she says "wait you like shoes?" she says looking at my collection, "yeah ." i say sitting on my bed. "my brother Javon is like in love with shoes." jayla sys sitting next to me.After like an hour of us getting to know each other she says "hey Milan?" Jayla says putting her phone down, "yeah jayla?" i say, "how much siblings do u have?" she says , "well 2, Adrian and lilly." i say "how old are they?" she says "13 and 7." i say "ohh cool." she says "how about you?" i say "my brothers are 15 and 7" " so jaden and javon are the same age and Daelo is 7?" i ask "yup.".I hear a knock on the door so i open it to see jessica . "oh hey." i say "oh hey, jayla we gotta go ." she says "okay, Milan can i get ur number?" jayla says getting off my bed "yeah its ********" i say slowley "okay thanks" she says walking out my room.

JVONS POV
I was sitting on my bed, watching the sandlot when my mom and Jayla came back home. I hear jayla walking upstairs to my room.

"Hey." jayla says , " what?" javon says clearly not in a good mood "woah, someones in a mood." jayla says "whatever, what were you gonna say?" javon says "Nothin i was jus bored." jayla says getting on her phone.

JAYLAS POV
I get on my phone to text Milan. I realised her name was still "Unknown" so i changed it to "Lainne <3". She told me that Lainne was her middle name, and her brother calls her it.

Lainne <3

"yo." - Mi
"what up"- jay
"im bored, hbu?" - Mi
"Just here lmao" - Jay

I was about to texte her back when I heard javon say

"who are you texting?" javon asks "why u wanna know?" jayla says back . Javon looks at her in a "bruh" way, "fine, its Milan." jayla says "wait u have her number??" javon says looking over "And her snap n tiktok." jayla says "how?" javon says " someone has a crush ." jayla says getting back on her phone.
"whatever" javon says getting on his phone.

@Milan.Chavez

cap: thicc

Tagged: @Adran.chavez
Liked by @onwardwanna , @Jaylawalton

WC
669