The Harem Begins

A/n: Before this starts, the characters including Y/n are 18, with the exception of Chris and Chef.

Chris McLean was standing on a dock smiling at the camera.

Chris: Welcome Total Drama Fans, no your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, Total Drama is back baby!. It's all because of you guys, this season is going to be the biggest season in Total Drama history!. We are also on a brand new island, this one is massive and may have a few locals but It'll give me more room for my private quarters. But first, let's welcome some old friends of mine back. On the right side is the boys' team and on the left is the girl's team, this season it's boys vs girls, but who's on these teams?. Well here they are now. On the boys team, we have everyone's favorite eating machine Owen, Party boy Geoff, Cadet and pants wetter Brick, The farmer Scott, The Charmer Alejandro, Mama's boy DJ, Clean freak Dave, Wizard Lenord, Zombie freak Shawn, Multiple Mike-

Mike: Uh Chris, that was fixed in all-star.

Chris: So it's just boring Mike?.

Chris sighs and continues going down the row of guys.

Chris: The Delinquent Duncan, Ice skater Jacques, Musician Trent, Supervillain Max, The Athletic gloater Lightning and The game junkie Sam.

The boys look at the girls team and Chris goes down the row.

Chris: And for our females first we start off with Gothic Gwen, C.I.T Courtney, Queen Bee Heather, Suffer chick Bridgette, Foxy Lindsay, Crazy Izzy, Flowergirl Zoey, Wannabe Princess Ella, Australian Giant Jasmine, Twins Samey and Amy, Spoiled Princess Dakota, Superfan Sierra and finally Sisters Emma and Kitty.

Jasmine: Uh Chris, there's a problem here.

Chris: What is it?.

Jasmine: We are short a player.

Chris looks down the line of girls and facepalms.

Chris: Chef, you said you counted fifteen!.

Chef Hatchet: My bad.

Chris: That's okay, we have a replacement, interns!.

The interns line up and Chris looks at all of them, stopping at you.

Chris: What's your name?.

Y/n: Y/n.

Chris: Welcome to the show Y/n, please go join the girls.

You walk over to the girl's team and some of them blush a bit seeing your abs through your shirt.

Courtney(Confessional): Wow the intern looks really good...but I must focus on winning this competition, nobody is standing in Courtney's way.

Heather(Confessional): Okay, I'll admit the new guy looks really good, better than Alejandro, wonder if he's up to forming an "alliance"

Lindsay(Confessional): OH MY GOSH!, I know Y/n from somewhere, he was in this one funny sitcom and my sisters and I had a huge crush on him!. And now he's on my team, take that Paula!.

Chris: Okay kiddies, who's ready for our first challenge of the new season?.

Nobody responds.

Chris: What if I told you this first challenge is for a reward?.

Everyone starts cheering and Chris smirks at the camera.

Chris: That's the spirit, this first reward is a big one, all you have to do is assemble this.

Chris removes a tarp with a bunch of planks nails and tools.

Chris: Your very own cabins to sleep in.