Part 1: chapter one

the Bodyguard lets Louis trough the gates right after he say his name. He really just want to get drunk and have a massive party, even tough the dude apparently named Harry is only turning 17.

No one really seems to care about the fact that there is a big sign on the door saying no smoking inside, neither does Louis. He lights his cigarette and looks for his one and only friend Niall. It doesn't take him long.

Niall's Laugh is loud and Louis can hear it from miles away.

When He spots Niall's blond hair from behind, he is standing with two boys. One with black hair and a curl top. The boy with the curls flicks his hair, and starts talking about something when Louis approaches them.

"yeah I really hate people that smoke" curly boy says and then notices Louis that is totally unbothered with that fact. The boys face turn red in embarrassment.

Louis smiles through the cigarette and decides to introduce himself as he normally do.

"Hello People. My name is Louis Tomlinson. I have one friend his Name is Niall Horan and if he's not by my side he's probably dead." He says as Niall hides his face in his hands and The two boys seems rather surprised by the very direct way of talking.

Rich people.

Louis is holding out a hand waiting for one of the boys to shake it. The black-haired boy takes it first.

"Zayn Malik. My mom Is the co-founder of Malik and Payne." Isn't  that the music company Niall's dad is signed with?

"Wow. I guess you met Niall through music then?" Louis Asks and looks at Niall who seems to be less embarrassed than before. They both nod.

Curls is the next to take his hand. It gives a little spark in his hand but Louis ignores it and looks into the boy's emerald green eyes.

"And what's your name Curly and how do you know my best friend?" Louis smiles at him. He gives a little shy smile back.

"Uhm...I'm Harry. Harry Styles and-" Louis takes his hand back as his eyes widen. The boy looks at him confused.

"Oh god. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were the birthday kid" Harry seems a bit embarrassed by that fact. Apparently he doesn't like being called birthday kid.

"Happy Birthday! Is it 17?" Louis ask and Harry nods.

"Harrys stepdad Robin directed the movie Power. The one about the two young boys falling in love. Harry came up with the idea" Niall says as Louis looks at Harry that smiles and blushes.

"It's not a big deal" He looks away and Louis smiles.

"it is Harry! It was the first openly gay romance movie getting an Oscar!" Zayn pats him on the shoulders.

"Hold up Niall. How did you get invited to a birthday party with a boy that created a Oscar worth movie?" Louis asks Niall, still looking at Harry.

"My dad created the soundtracks Louis, and you shouldn't even be talking. If it weren't for me you wouldn't have been on the list over people invited." Niall says crossing his arms turning on his heal and walking away. Louis looks after him.

When He turn his head around he only sees Zayn standing there.

"I can be your replacement for Niall. Let's go over at the bar" He simply says. Louis walks after him dropping his burned out cigarette and stomping on it.

I'm going to quit smoking.

//
A/N

wow that was the first chapter.

the cursive text is Louis mind.

if you didn't get it here it is: Niall's father is a singer. Zayn's mom is the co-founder of a music management called Malik and Payne;) Harry's dad is a movie director and Louis just happens to be childhood friends with Niall. we haven't met Liam yet for a reason so be prepared.

xx Viktoria