Introduction

Hey I'm Keyoni(Key-Yon-Ie)
But people call me yoni, nini, or key and I'm bi-sexual. I'm signed to empire through luscious and that powder milk bitch Anika. But I'm from Detroit, Michigan born and raised me and my adoptive  mom moved out here to N.Y.C. when I turned 19 I've been signed ever since then and I'm now 22.
I'm mixed with White, black,Mexican, and Indian. I have pretty brown eyes a lot of people says but I don't think I'm pretty. Anyways I'm at work so ttyl.

Jamal POV

Wassup baby's? I'm Jamal Lyon I'm 22 but y'all obviously know everything else but in case ya don't I am the son of luscious Lyon and Cookie Lyon. Anyways I have 2 brothers,Hakeem and andre. Andre's the oldest I'm the second oldest and hakeem's the baby of the FAM but peace✌.

Kayoni POV

Well I'm about to record a song with Tiana she singing I'm rapping, I can sing and rap BTW. We doing our new song 'Flawless' (pretend they made that song)

Key(keyoni):Hey TiTi

Tiana:Hey boo, how you doing?

Key:Good, how you and Keem?

Tiana:We good , I hope.
She said shaking her head

Key: Aww shit what you do?
I said sitting on the couch in the studio

Tiana:Why do eveybody always assume I do the shit.
She said sitting next to me on the couch.

Key:Really nigga? Because we know Keem he don't do shit or pop off unless you do the shit. So imma ask again what'd you do?
I said cocking my eyebrow and tilting my head a bit.

Tiana:Got me there,*she said sighing*OK, well I kindve got caught with sarah.

Key: Doing?

Tiana:Kissing, but Keem has a side piece too and I accepted it so I th-ought I could have one too.
She said looking down then up at me

Key:BabyT come here.
I said shaking my head

Tiana: OK
She said scooting closer to me. Yea?

Key:Woah 1st off and second off *I smacked her on the forehead* That was for 2 reason first reasons,you ain't tell me nun of this bullshit. Second reason, you accepted his side piece i mean, TF?

Tiana:OMG, why is everybody judging me?
She said getting frustrated

Key:Mamì, im not judging you. I promise, it just my opinion.
I said standing up

Tiana:Well I don't want your fucking opinion, Damn.

Key:*smh* Alr then ion even give no fucks then, let's just finish this song so i can go to cookie's.

Tiana:Ugggh, look Bae I'm sorry.
She said walking up to me

Key:Ion even care you good. Cmon let's get this over with

Tiana:But...........Nvm OK cmon

(Song)

If y'all don't know the song click on the little listen button. Keyoni does the Nicki minaj parts and Tiana does everything else.

OK tell me what y'all think this was short because all my first few chapters are gonna be short