Celebrity Impressions

⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINS JOKES ABOUT CELEBRITIES! IT'S A WILD N OUT PARODY. WATCH WILD N OUT IF YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 14. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT ⚠️

(First segment: Turn Me Up In The Headphones)

Avani: ok! Y'all know this game. It's called 'Turn Me Up In The Headphones. Team Captains will sit on the chair facing away from the screen. Team members go in the booth and say words that will go with the celebrity. Saying the name of the celebrity will get you a buzzer. Let's go!

Celebrity Name: Amber Heard

Charli: *talks in the mic* divorced to Depp.. Made fake accusations.. about Depp and his coke. *Fakely cries* my dog stopped on a bee and I cry for attention. Depp, you need to go to jail for physical abuse!

Avani: Amber Heard?

*Ding*

Celebrity Name: Shaquille O'Neal

Dante(Dtay.known): I don't do beef. Unless it comes to Kobe. Looking down on to the players. Because no one can beat this tall mother fucking bitch.

Avani: Shaquille?

*Ding*

Celebrity Name: Fetty Wap

Chase: music on an ipod. made songs in 2015 but my career dropped. You can catch me down at IHOP. I try to rap and get your bitch. But man, I only got one eye and the other one needs to be stitched.

Avani: Fetty.

*Ding*

Celebrity Name: Jennifer Lopez

Nessa: uh. Yeah. I come from the block. See Cardi at the strip club.. Let me get that dinero. I sang better than the rest of y'all at the fucking half time!

Avani: J.Lo.

*Ding*

DJ: alright alright alright. Black squad is up.

Avani: Beat that!

Celebrity Name: Ariana Grande

Dixie: *giggling* So um.. I stole voices from Mariah. God is a woman specifically me. I use my hoodie for everything. Mariah, this girl stole your mother fucking career, bitch!

Zoe: Ari!

*Ding*

Celebrity Name: Cardi B

Lauren: *sticks her tongue out* Offset Hun.. Megan stole shit from me. At least I be real while Megan looks like a god damn Barbie doll.

Zoe: Cardi.

Celebrity Name: Johnny Depp

Noah: Amber.. you claim everything about I say about you is fake.. but we all know that your ex girlfriend, Tasya Van Ree never thought any of you was real. Captain of a pirate ship and Alice's guide.. man.. even your ex girlfriend want me.

Zoe: Johnny Depp.

*Ding*

(End of time)

Avani: alright DJ. Who won that one?

DJ: it was a close call, but we gotta give it to the white squad!!

(Next Segment: Outgoing Message)

Avani: this next Segment is called 'Outgoing Message '. There will be a celebrity on the screen and a member from each team still need to speak as a message in that voice. Come on!

*The DJ puts up the celebrity*

DJ: Janet Jackson

Nessa: *presses the air*