Disclaimers

Hello! Before reading this book, there are a few disclaimers to note. All disclaimers listed below apply to the entire story.

(1) Most parts have been taken directly or adapted from Rick Riordan's books. Changes may apply to large sections or single sentences and may include summarized parts of the writing. Because the entire story is a rewritten version of PJO/HOO, most of the plot is not mine. Only the parts that deviate notably or significantly from the original work belong to me.

(2) I've taken creative liberties with Percy's character who may, therefore, act differently than described in the original books. I also maneuvered the roles of some characters to fit the story. While I tried to remain compliant to the constraints Riordan outlined for gods, demigods, monsters, etc., some details were purposefully disregarded. If my story does not challenge the original text, assume, unless unreasonable to do so, that events occurred in the same manner as Riordan wrote it keeping in mind, however, the alterations my work has made. If you are confused about plot points, continuity, what have you, please ask in a comment. I will do my best to answer as they come. As always, constructive feedback is welcome. Please remain civil when commenting, or I will delete the comment(s).

(3) It's mostly from Percy's POV/focuses on Percy; however, for logistical reasons, I can't keep it that way for the entire work. I hope this adds to the story, but I've changed my mind/rewritten some passages so many times there's bound to be errors. Feel free to point them out in the comments for me to fix when I can!

(4) I'd like to stress again that this was done very quickly for fun and has not been majorly edited. It is a retelling of the original books, so most of it is copied.

(5) In general, I do not own any of the characters from the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series. All characters and plots from either series belong to Rick Riordan. Any references to the original dialogue or (altered) quotes of the original dialogue in Riordan's books are credited to him. This rendition, though cliché at times, belongs to me.