Backstory

"Speaking."
"Ancient God."

Y/n you call him an Nice boy always wanting to help people and he did and he had the Power of Makai Knight to but he was the Weakest Knight but he save people even though he was the weakest and Y/n didn't get along with the Other Makai Knights he sense something in them that he stay away from them but Animals Love Y/n and
Y/n didn't mind and he save People more then All the Makai Knights combine and yet Y/n wasn't very popular he liked that he didn't want the Fame or Glory we just wanted to save people like an True Knight but the Others Hated that Y/n keep doing that then they made an Plan with the Makai Prist and they agreed and so did Y/n Girlfriend

At the Training Ground

Y/n was meditating on the ground then he sense people was walkimg to him then Y/n stop and got up and looked then the Makai Knights lead Y/n to an Cave and Y/n saw the Cave was different it had something on thw Walls until Y/n felt and Stab then Fall to the Ground and Y/n looked and saw an Sword in his Chest then Y/n was trying to get up then Chains hooked Y/n hand to the Ground and Y/n couldn't move then Y/n then heard People laughing and one voice he knows by heart his Girlfriend but Y/n didn't care then the Makai Knights and his Girlfriend left the Cave then the Makai Prist Sealed the Cave with there Magic then they left but little did they know there Power was getting weaker without them Knowing then Y/n was chain down and he didn't cry reslly he know something was off with the Makai Knights then Y/n Blood drip down then it hit the Cave then it Glowed and Y/n looked around and saw the Cave was glowing then Y/n eyes widen then Y/n saw Image of An Wolf, Tiger, an Eagle, an Dragon and An Horse then Y/n heard "It seem the First Makai Knight Great Grandson has finally found the Cave." Then Y/n looked up and saw an Person standing there then more Appeared but Y/n wasn't scared then Y/n said "It feels like I know who you are? Like Am Connected to you?" And the Horse said "Cause Your great Grandfather was the First Makai Knight and we was the one who was next to him when he battles he fought with Honor always thinking of Protecting people before thinking of his own he even killed Satan, and God in the Great War." And Y/n said "The Great War? Wait you mean my Great Grandfather was the one who killed God and Satan? Why?" And the Dragon said "Your Great Grandfather saw them two was using Humans as tools and got Mad and unlocked Power we never have seen nor know and killed them and Angels and Devils try to use his Weapons to kill there enemy but none was able to Do but Y/n your Grandfather left this Cave to you cause he put something in here for you and your Friend and Girlfriend Beteryed You! They push you away from all the Fame and Glory but yet you save Everyone the Most! You have the Heart of Your grandfather that what your Father didn't had and he left his Weapon here for you but Your Grandfather Weapon you need to go to the Graveyard and Pull it out from the Stone but I think My Friend has something to say to you." Then the Ancient Wolf God came to Y/n and Bow and said "It my fault, I made the Makai Knights, and Prist to protect the Humans and be friend with each other I never wanted this your Grandfather was my Only Human Friend he understand us and treated us like Friend and yet your Trap here cause of them that I made..." then Y/n said "You made them to Protect but there was Change and it seem like you didn't know what it was. Don't blame yourself cause of the Change let it go and then Move on Holding yourself back will kill you at the end." And the Animals chuckle and the Tiger said "The words his Great Grandfather said to him, But Y/n we are giving you the true Power of your Grandfather that the rest didn't know you had and You will have there Gear, Power, Forms, Armor Weapons, and most of all You will Become an God." And Y/n nod then said "Before that tell me what become of the Devils, Fallen, and Angels now?" And the Eagle said "Will Greed is a Sin, and with Lust but yet None Angels has Fallen even one bit, the Devils has mega Greed and thinks there at the Top, The Fallen has been Chill really the are less sin then the Devils and Angels combine." And Y/n blink at that and said "I'm sorry the   Fallen seem like to be the Less Sinful out of three group and your telling me No Angel has fallen cause of Greed nor Lust!" And they nod and Y/n groan at that and said "On my Goodness and here I thought Angels would be Perfect for me well let's get started... There someone here with us." And they heard "You have good Sense Y/n but you can be better." Then they Looked beside Y/n and saw an Man standing there and he said "Hello I'm Guy an Powerful Being has told me about this Y/n and wanted me to give him an List for him to have whatever he wants but You guys can still give him the Powers and everything." And they bod then Guy pulled the Sword out but Y/n saw his Wound was healed and then the Cjains snap and Y/n got up then Guy hand Y/n the List and Y/n nod then Y/n felt power was coming into Him and he fall to the Ground and breath hard and waited then after 150 seconda Y/n got up and said "Goodness! The pain of it hurt alot but I lucky could handle it." Then Y/n write some thing he wanted and Guy nod and said "Alright Y/n Oh Also just for you to know those Animals in front of You for Females and can become Humans Cya!" And Guy disappeared and Y/n said "Say Wha?"

And that is it for Backstory and the Next Part is Info 1# Characteristic Until Then Sounding Out