(Introduction/note from the author)

Ever since I was young, I've always been so lost in the world, so utterly confused with the words these people are saying. Why this? Why that? Why do I have to be like everyone else? What if I want to be different? What if I want to do something for this world, mom? What would you do then? Why was I raised on a world were price tags and name brands supersede someone's own interests and tastes? People were always so judge mental, and all I ever was, was kind. Looking back, I was so sweet and kind, yet the Evil's of the world hurt me so often. The first time someone bullied me was in kindergarten, in brownies. I was completely shocked when some girl I barely knew and had been nothing but kind to had the audacity to tell me,"you're ugly, and so mean." It's funny how now it seems like nothing, I hear those words so often and honestly I hear much worse. But back then, I didn't think there was such evil and cruelty in this world, I thought it was a place full of kindness and love, fairness and sharing. Here I am, about to take you on a journey through my efforts to really make a difference, one person at a time. Taking a stand and trying to be the one who finally makes that change.