♡ Wake Up Goddess♡

Chapter 28

What took you so long to bail me out Glimmer? Really Mike three days? You had the press in your ass my cousin from Memphis flew in to bond you out untraceable nigga damn. He kissed her lips. You're welcome.

I saw ya little video on TNZ so the nigga left you huh? Whatever Mike. I told ya ass it was short lived i been around them since--

Childhood yeah I know. That nigga still getting part of my royalties cause he put me on and guess what Glimmer? What? Big Willie sold Tokyo my master's for an undisclosed amount. Glimmers candy coated apple red lip gloss lips parted and her jaw hung at the news.

That's Tokyo making you back the fuck up Todd. Tokyo is my gang leader he requested a parlay with me later today I have to go. Damn what happens if you don't Mike?

You don't want to know what happens baby Tokyo is not to be toyed with tryst that with all in you. Is Todd a Brooklyn King?

Hell No! He wasn't a street kid Glimmer i got in after my parents died in order to keep a roof over the head of me and my grandma. Any licks or money in the streets of Queens new york go through the Brooklyn Kings. If you get a score and they don't get a cut they cutting ya ass.

Blood in blood out Glimmer. You want me to come? Hell no them nigga's will rob you she hugged him I love you Mike. That's what you told Todd. You know why so stop.

Isis woke to Todd sleep in the corner the Doctor's told him they stopped the sedative and her brain was back to normal. She sat up everything looking blurry but she could see. Todd? He woke rushing to her bedside hey baby. I can't see really Todd. It's okay baby its the drops to keep your eyes moist when you were sleep.

How many days? Todd was quiet Toddy? She squeezed his hand two months. Isis inhaled tears falling baby what's wrong? This nigga layed me up for two damn month's Todd? He held her while she cried what happened baby?

He was drinking again, he would go into these rants and raves about you. Todd he is a threat to you threatening you and how he hates you cause the label treats you like a gold goose. I mean hours or angry ranting working himself up.

This night I tried to calm him as usual but no he grabbed my hair and the next thing I'm waking here with you.

He left you the door wide open you know that old nosey black lady across the street? You call her the block mayor? Yes Todd. Apparently that's your legal godmother. Your mother was her best friend she showed Aunt sarah photos of you and you're christening. Sarah of course remembered her but they lost touch.

Why didn't she tell me Todd? She said you thought she was a groupie everytime she waved or said hello you never responded. Well she saw him leave heard the arguing called the cops they found him on the corner trying to hale a cab.

The ambulance got there in time she rode with you here cleaned and locked up your house. Look he took out a photo of her parents with the old lady at her christening. What's her name? Emily Isis.

Thank God Todd. Yes baby thank God. Todd filled her in on everything. Isis baby I'm sorry I broke your heart I was a fool can you forgive me baby it will never happen again I swear it.

He was crying tears of guilt pain and anguish at almost loosing her to the grips of death.

Yes Toddy I forgive you. Will you marry me again baby? Yes Toddy she smiled at the shadow of his face. Todd went in his messenger bag what's that? She held it up to see it better. Oh God! She squealed shhh we have a mole. A mole? Someone's been recording and selling it to TNZ. Hehe really? Yes all in our favor though.

I'll be back baby at three fourty five a.m todd walked back inside the room with someone.
The two men stood at the side of Isis' bed. Todd called a nurse in to stream live and make money.

We are gathered here this early morning to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. It is a beautiful thing when two people love one another and decide to join this love into one.

Todd Tokyo Kameko do you take Isis Catharine Wexler- Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold love honor cherish and respect as long as you both live?

I do. Do you Isis Catharine Wexler-Smith take this man Todd Tokyo Kameko as your lawful husband, to have and hold, love honor cherish and respect as long as you both live?
I do.

Do you two want to say anything? Todd looked to a battered but to him beautiful Isis. Baby I took advantage of us of what we have.

I tried to put our love on layaway I realize you're more then that. Love can't be stored on a rack or placed in a back burner I'll never do it again Goddess of this you have my word and promise as a man..your man. You aren't a layaway love to be shelved and picked up when ready you're my honorable love one to be worn bold and proud I love you Isis Kameko now--

And forever she said with him wiping her nose dabbing her still swollen shut eyes.

The marriage certificate please. The pastor signed it Todd signed and Isis signed on the line crooked sorry Toddy nervous. Why baby? Wedding day jitters I guess.
Todd smiled.

The ring's please. Todd took her engagement ring off his necklace slipping it on her soles finger. Sorry pastor I'll get mine later.

That's okay son the pastor smiled seeing their love. By the power invested in me by almighty God and the state of New York....

I Pronounce you man and wife.