Mufasa and Simba's Death

Me and Enzo woke up and I saw papa sitting and I walked up to him and said, "Are you ok papa?" He looked down at me and said, "Why weren't you with them Zorya?" I looked down and said, "After the crowd of animals dispersed me and Zazu thought it was best to find you. That's when we found Enzo and I was hoping you would allow him to be part of the pride?" Papa looked down at me and said, "You chose wisely my dear. I just hope that your brother does the same in the future. Come and lets go talk to Enzo about being part of our land." After a few hours papa had asked me and Enzo asked if we wanted to walk with him around the lands. We headed up some rocks when Zazu looked behind us and saw smoke. I looked and it was at the gorge but I got distracted by Enzo and I chased after him and I heard my dad chuckle.

We almost got home when Uncle Scar came over and said, "Simba is in trouble in the gorge." Papa looked scared and looked at Zazu and said, "Make sure they get home." Zazu nodded and we headed back home after papa took off to save Simba and I wonder what happen. Usually Simba isn't this clumsy but recently he has been and I don't get it. After Zazu got me and Enzo home we went to where the lionesses meet and mama cleaned me and Enzo up. After awhile me and Enzo were playing and he said, "I'm so glad that I met you Zorya." I smiled and brushed up against him and we walked around and went to the watering hole to get a drink. 

Then Enzo started to hum something and so I looked at him and said, "What you singing?" He looked at me and said, "It's a lullaby that my mama used to sing to me before she passed." I looked at him and laid beside him and we smiled at each other than we heard something. We stood up and it was all around and I got in a lower position but Enzo got in front of us. Something pounced and it was a hyena and it smirked and said, "You 2 need to come with me." I growled and said, "Under what authority hyena?" It smirked and it said, "Scar." My eyes widened but I nodded and followed the hyena with Enzo behind me and it started to rain and I saw all my family cry and mama was sobbing. I run up to her and I said, "Mama? Where is papa and Simba."

With that her paw grabbed me and Enzo and looked up at Scar who came down. He looked sad at me and Enzo and said, "Mufasa and Simba died in the gorge." My eyes widened and I shook my head no as I back up but I back up into another lioness who put her paw around me and I was fighting my tears. Enzo saw this and ran toward me and cuddled me to the point I cried and Sarafina said, "Who will be the new king?" Scar then said, "I will claim the throne." Then a smirk crept onto his face as he said, "LIONS AND HYENA'S WILL LIVE IN HARMONY. But Lions will hunt for the Hyena's." Then the thunder and lightning got worse and no one knew how the future would be with Scar being king of the pride lands.