17

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦. ❞

jisuk felt like he was on the verge of exploding. the yellow-haired guy with a black streak had been incessantly talking, and not a single word made sense to him. the dude had this perpetual grin, repeatedly uttering his older twin sister's name, seemingly complimenting her. in response, jisuk just nodded along, his face subtly revealing growing irritation.

however, kaminari denki was what you might call... dense.

"is jisoo-chan single?"

he nodded, holding back a yawn.

"is jisoo-chan older than you?"

he nodded, sighing loudly.

"attractiveness runs in the genes, huh?"

he nodded, letting the bored expression show on his face.

"um, what if i have a crush on your sister?"

he nodded, his soul comically trying to escape out of his body.

"it's alright with you?!"

he nodded, choosing to scrunch his nose instead.

"cool! i promise to treat jisoo-chan right!"

he nodded, finally verbalizing what he was feeling right now. "우와. 진짜 짜증난다."

wow. this is really annoying.

surprisingly, jisuk found himself answering half of the questions correctly. after witnessing his sister go through a tumultuous breakup with a toxic ex, he vowed to play a more active role in matters concerning jisoo's love life.