-Part 32-

Lexy's POV

I woke up and saw Zayn on the ground I smiled. I walked into the bathroom.

Great you could tell I've been crying. My eyes were swollen and I looked pale. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, then tried to wake Zayn.

"Zayn get up!"

He woke and smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"I've been better." he gave me a hug then we walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey babe, " Haley said while sitting on Niall's lap.

"Heyoo!" I replied.

Louis began running around. He turned on music and began dancing. Oh my. We all laughed and talked.

Danielle was eating cereal until Liam looked up and screamed, "Daniellle! you're eating....with a SPOON!!

She rolled her eyes and continued, sticking the spoon in Liam's face. We cracked up.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Harry walked into the living room with Caroline.

"Hey what's so funny?" he asked wanting to know.

"Erm it's nothing." Haley said

The room fell into a silence.

"Well Harry I'm going to go." Caroline said giving me a smirk. I gave her a toothy grin, and stuck my middle finger at her. Everyone laughed as she began to leave. I got up and walked into the kitchen.

Harry appeared in the doorway, "Lexy, will you please talk to me."

"Nope." I pushed him aside and went up to my room.

He followed and barged into my room.

I looked at him, " What do you want?!"

"I'm sorry. "

"Why would you be sorry? We're. not together right? Is that why you asked Caroline to come over to make the message clear that your not interested because it worked."

"No it's just I saw you and Zayn at the club and I dont know I thought you liked Zayn."

I cant believe this.

"Zayn and I are just friends. And if you would have talked to me then this wouldn't have happened but instead you bring home some bimbo who insulted me right in front of you."

"I'm sorry it's just that I like you so much and seeing you with Zayn made me mad."

I was crying now.

"You made out with her right in front of me because you were mad? Do you even realize how hurt I am!"

He started crying, "I'm sorry please give me another chance. I like you so much and I'm an asshole for hurting you and if I could turn back the clock I would.'

I looked at him.

"Just leave me alone."

He walked out of my room and I began crying again.