Chapter 9

Takemichi POV

Yesterday event was kinda hilarious we encountered the two founders of Tokyo Manji Gang, got scolded by Hinata for picking a fight but at the same time she's thankful that we're safe. "H-hanagaki chan i-i like you, p-please go out with me" the boy said as he bowed down infront of me he confessed at me in the rooftop.

I realized that why the letters from my locker and desk they didn't stop sending me and the only one who's reading all of them is Akio don't tell me he's the one responding it I was the one taking care of his mess "Oum...Sharinami san I'm sorry I already have a boyfriend" I said 'You're the one who made this mess then I drag you down with me Akio' I thought

"Oh I'm so sorry Hanagaki chan, but m-my I know who is your boyfriend?"

"Oh it's Takahashi Akio"

Akio POV

"You what?" I spit the strawberry milkshake that I was drinking, We are in the restaurant right now, it was my idea. "It's your fault right? If only you didn't respond any of them then there's no mess right now" she said "Wait what...oh it's the letters..so what's up with those?" I said 'Shit what I've done' I mentally take note that not to angered her, I don't want to ended up like the Kiyomasa guy.

"The only plan is pretend that you and me are in a relationship"

"It's kinda sounds like family stroke"

"..."

"..."

No one's POV

"Hey did you heard about Hanagaki chan and Takahashi kun?"

"Yeah I've heard about it they said that those two started dating isn't it cute?"

"The rumors really spread like wild fire" Hinata chuckled and look at the two depressed idiots, "This is all his/her fault " they both said in unison "And aren't you jealous about it Hinata?" Akio ask "Why would I get jealous when it was only an act" she said

"Ahh e-excuse me?, Is anyone sitting here?" The three look who owned the voice, "No one you can sit here" Akio said to the girl "Oh by the way my name is Yoshino Himari" she said and take a sit besides Akio "Oh my name is Tachibana Hinatai hope we could get along" Hinata said as she offered her hands and Himari gadly accept it.

"My name is Takahashi Akio", "Hi nice to meet you Takahashi kun" and they both shared shake hands "Hanagaki Takemichi nice to meet you Himari san and hope we can be friends" she offered her hands but she only smile? And Takemichi saw something that she's faking it?

Takemichi quickly drop her hands and started eating her pasta "Oi you really are a messy eater" Akio scolds and he take some tissue and wiping the sauce in Takemichi's face "Yeah thanks"

"So is it true that you two are dating?" Himari ask I can feel something about her but I can't pin point it

"Yeah, we really are"

"Oh then congratulations"

Himari POV

My heart crushed into pieces when Akio san wipes her face 'That should be me' I thought but i tried to plastered my smile, "So is it true that you two are dating?" I ask

"Yeah, we really are" he said and look at her 'What's so special about her?, I'm prettier and smarter than her? Why her?'

"Oh then congratulations" I said and clap my hands "Thanks" He said "So Himari san why are you eating lunch alone?" Hinata chan said "I don't have any friends" I said "Oh then you can join us" Akio said and he smile to me? My heart flutter when he smiled, 'I'm the only one who should see that smile'

"Oh really Takahashi kun?" I said "Yup and call me Akio right Mari chan" my heart beats fast 'he....he gave me a nickname'

"And where at the same class right?' he said "Yeah" we continued chatting I smirked when he actually forgot her "girlfriend".

No one's POV

I throw all the letters and plushies that i was supposed to give her but she have a fucking boyfriend, she rejected me "Fuck that Takahashi Akio, I'll fucking kill you you took my beloved girl" I yelled in range and punch the wall until it cracked, I look at my hands and take a deep breath. "I need to erase his existence" glaring at his pictures in the wall.

Takemichi POV

I was walking home alone after I get out in the train station, Hinata has a club activities and Akio went to Himari I slowly observed Himari chan when we ate lunch together, for what I see is she jealous?, I was lost in thoughts and I heard someone crying? I followed where is it came from, and I saw a tall man in the bench.

The rain started pouring and thankful that I have my umbrella but what about that man? it wasn't suppose to be my problem but.

"Oum sir? You'll get sick if you stay here for too long" I said he look up and startled when he saw me? "A-are you an angel?" He ask "No sir, and the rain is getting heavier you should go home and here" and I offered my umbrella and my handkerchief to him

"Thank you B-but what about you? You might get sick too you need this" he said I shook my head to no "M-my name i-s S-shinichiro S-sano" he stuttered 'Sano? Wait he must be Mikey Kun's brother right?' I thought.(I decided not to kill Shinichiro here cause I'm a simp*-*)

Shinichiro POV

I got rejected again, this is 15th time now I sat at the bench and I start crying 'Wait am I crying she's just a girl theirs so many girls out there she's not the only one', "Oum sir? You'll get sick if you stay here for too long" a feminine voice said and I look up and startled when I her face? "A-are you an angel?" I ask

'Curly blonded girl with two pairs of beautiful ocean eyes one word can only describe her Beautiful', "No sir, and the rain is getting heavier you should go home and here" and she offered me her umbrella and handkerchief.

"Thank you B-but what about you? You might get sick too you need this" I said 'she look fragile and small' she shook her head to no "M-my name i-s S-shinichiro S-sano" I mentally face palmed when I stutter, "My name is Hanagaki Takemichi" she said

The rain is getting heavier "Please come with me" She said and took my hands 'Her hands is so small and soft' I thought "Please come inside and take a sit make yourself comfortable" she let me in her house 'Wait I'm in the girls house!!' I was starting to panic I look at her and saw her visible bra 'Color pink!!' I quickly look away and pretended I didn't see it.

"Here take this Sano san and change, there's a bathroom in the kitchen" and she went up stairs.

After the rain stop, I bid good bye to her and went home. "Oh shin-ni where have you been?" Emma said, "He was probably rejected again" Benkei said and Wakasa and Takeomi started laughing causing him to cough he's taking that cancer stick again

"Oh me? Where I've been well in heaven~" I said and I still remember her pink bra causing me to blush again 'Tsk I'm such a pervert'.

"Oh? Heaven~? What kinda of heaven?" Wakasa ask I glared at him "The fuck are you talking about" I said and hit his nape "So what do you mean heaven? You know that you're still alive shin" Takeomi said.

"Oh i was at Takemichi's ho-"

"What? What the fuck are you doing in Takemichy's house? And how did you know her?" Mikey yelled

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Thank you for the votes and reads:>
I almost forgotten the existence of this book ehe🤣

About the Book "You right" I already write 5 chapters but I'm too lazy to update it maybe later or I dunno-,-