Prologue - My New Goal

Flashback - Many years ago...

Location - Riverside

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and there is only thing I want for in life. What I want is to make our world a better place by spreading endless amount of positivity to the world. But when I told people that, they ended up laughing at me instead, thinking that it wouldn't be possible because of how depressing the world is.

I didn't want to believe them at the beginning, but now I can see why they would say that. However, my father believe I could do it.

"Come on, son, no need to get upset." My father said as he was walking me home from school.

"But I can't..." I said. "Everyone made fun of me..."

"Oh really? What did they say?" He asked.

"I told them that I wanted to make people happy, and try to spread as much positive vibes as I could, but I kept getting told that it is impossible for me because I'm a kid."

"(Y/N)..."

We stopped walking for a moment. My father got down on one knee just to make eye contact with me, and he smiled at me.

"Listen, son, I believe you're able to make everyone happy, even if others don't think so."

I wiped away the tears that was coming out of my eyes, and I looked at my father.

"Do you really think so, father?" I asked.

"Yes. If you believe in yourself, you can make it happen." He said.

Those words became my source of inspiration for the longest time. I had to thank my father for giving me that boost I needed. I wish I could tell him everything that happened to since then, but... it would be last time I saw my father.
______________________________________ 

End of flashback...