CHAPTER: I

⊱ ──── 《∘◦♡◦∘》 ──── ⊰
"(Y/N)? Can-Can we talk?"
"Of course."
⊱ ──── 《∘◦♡◦∘》 ──── ⊰

(Y/N) stared down at their book, sitting alone in the library. It wasn't a busy day, so they finally got some peace and quiet. Their head was propped up against their palm, a peaceful expression on their face.

Their (E/C) eyes scanned down the pages of their favourite book. The scent of books trailed into their nose, a calming sensation falling over them. A drowsy sense fell over them, their mouth opening into a yawn. The (H/C)-ette's arms stretched in the air, a satisfying crack emitting from them.

After a while more of reading, keeping their eyes open became a chore--it seemed impossible at one point. They lowered their head onto their crossed arms that lay on the cold, wooden table. Their eyes closed, and their mind starting to draw blank-

A loud thump hit the table, snapping (Y/N) out of their state. Their (E/C) eyes shot up, meeting aegean blue ones. The stranger maintained eye contact for longer than necessary, before clearing his throat.

The ravenette laughed, "Is this seat taken?"

"No." (Y/N) sighed, staring at the books the male had slammed onto the table. The stranger stared at the book (Y/N) was reading, and a smile grew on his face.

"You're reading my favourite book! My name's Sapnap, by the way, but you can call me anytime." Sapnap winked, flashing finger guns at (Y/N). He internally cringed at the terrible pick-up line, but to his surprise, (Y/N) chuckled.

(Y/N) smiled, "That was lame, y'know? I'm (Y/N)."

Sapnap felt his breath hitch in his throat. Their voice was more beautiful than he could've imagined. God, their eyes--which was what intrigued him in the first place--were so gorgeous.

The two talked, and (Y/N) grabbed a pen out of their pocket, scribbling down their address. Although Sapnap tried to hide the blush that grew on his cheek, it did close to nothing. The shorter of the two smiled, "What brings you over here?"

"I'm sorry, I just thought you looked nice, but I-I didn't mean to intrude or anything, and-. I'm rambling, aren't I?" Sapnap winced, evidently embarrassed at this entire scenario. His hand subconsciously travelled to his nape, he slowly began to scratch it. This was an uncontrollable habit he had contracted when he was nervous, though (Y/N) found it adorable. They only giggled, making the Sapnap's face glow red.

God their laugh was captivating.

"It's alright, I find it cute."

⊱ ──── 《∘◦♡◦∘》 ──── ⊰
"I'm not the best at putting my feelings into words, but I want to try nonetheless, because I really care about you."
⊱ ──── 《∘◦♡◦∘》 ──── ⊰

"This is George, he sleeps a lot, and is constantly whining; that's Dream, he's hyperactive, sarcastic, and he's kind of a bitch; there's Badboyhalo, he's a baby who yells every time he hears someone swear; I'm Sapnap, a very charming, hot, strong, smart, charismatic-"

"Annoying." Dream interrupted, chuckling. Sapnap playfully let his jaw drop, before the two began mindlessly bickering. (Y/N) rolled their eyes before striking up a conversation with George, who seemed rather tired of his friends' antics.

(Y/N) stretched their hand out, "I'm (Y/N), I presume you're George?"The brunette turned around, stretching his hand out to meet (Y/N)'s.

"That'd be correct, and I know your name. Sapnap always drools over you to us. Honestly, it's pretty funny." George giggled a bit as he watched (Y/N)'s face flush. They raised their arm, trying to hide the red hue that steadily grew onto their cheeks. "Oh~, do you have a crush on him? SAP-"