Beanie

(do i even do triggers its a fucking marvel thing, everything is 13+ for a reason. you can comment triggers if you like and i can add them in :D)(Should i use her middle name as her name) (Update just asked she said it was fine) (wrote mum a few times)(this is just ans for the chapter at the start lul)(idk how much to age beanie up)

                                                             5 years ago       

"Honey?", I hear called out, who are they calling? Is it me. It couldn't be me, my mother didn't sound so strange... "Elizabeth?", do i know them? "ELI!", I hear a deeper voice call out. I only let my father call me that. Is it truly him? I hear the leaves around me rustling, someone was coming. I looked around the forest, the never-ending range of green and darkness. Its probably midnight, why would people look for me this late, they cant see. I don't even know why I'm scared. I should go back to my mom and dad. I think I will. Instead of calling out to whomever it was I just simply got onto the path and walked to where my home is. My long dark brown wavy hair swaying in the breeze as the wolves howled in the night. Its so calming to just walk around, ignoring the loud booms in the distance. Its Fourth of July today. I always have hated it. All 8 years of my life.I dont nessarailly hate the holiday, just the loud noises from all the partys and fireworks. It hurts my head, thats why i ran off to the woods. On top of the fact i think it is just to make it easier to massacre a bunch of people. Massacre is a big word. My dad taught me it on accident, he was talking to my mommy. Something about the big massacre that was happening. I dont know what it is though. I just know it is something about death, and that sounds bad.  

"OH MY GOD, MY BEANIE YOU SCARED MY AND YOUR FATHER!" I hear my mother in the distance, I forgot how short the walk is. "Young lady we do not run off like that" she starts scolding my for my bad behavior, when suddenly a loud band occurs and people start screaming....

Come Back Tommorrow To Find 0ut What Happens Next