Preface

Hello readers, ferocious here. I have been on Wattpad for almost two years now. I have stumbled upon many stories that amazed me, thrilled me, made me happy and sad, and few even made me cry. I have found some writers and readers who are talented and amazing, and have inspired me to an extent that I almost yearned to write a story.

 I'm usually a short content writer that matches my spontaneous nature of writing; poems, essays, comics and diary entries when time allows. So, this is a big step for me. A story that is inspired by the events that have happened with people around me and have left a great impact.

So, come and support me on this journey of mine. And be assured you will like it you are a fan of school-life drama along with two female protagonists/best friends, who find their way from a dirty mess of past-traumas to a matured friendship.

I can't promise a full-fledged story writing and aesthete due to Insufficiency of time, but once I complete the story, I'll edit things and make it as interesting as possible. For now, I just want put it out there as it had been in my draft for a year now ><. But I will welcome any suggestions and recommendations from my readers.

Thank you!!

Regards, 

Ferocious2929